Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
Pass on the XI's, I got a pair of taxi's so the only pair i need is steels.

ahhh...lemme get all 3 of these joints! 10, 11, and 12! Plus i plan on copping them fire red 3's, 4's, and 5's!

X's will definitely be copped. XII's most likely as well. Like everyone else is saying though, I need real pics of the XI's. I highly doubt they will be like the ones in the OP. Ugh I wish it would just be Colombia's.....

you guys must not have ever had a pair..they get yellow and gross...just get some off yellow 25th anniversary's...

the patent leather doesnt change that fast and if you take care of your soles (clean them after each wear) they will last much longer than you guys make it out to be, yeah they arent like past releases but its not that bad nor that serious. PLEASE RETRO COLUMBIAS!!!!

Didnt the taxis just come out in that cdp pack but I would def go after those XIs and steel Xs

This.
I think the laney hs 11 might look like:
White upper wuth blue patent, yellow outsoles and jumpman.
Not very elegant colorway but maybe interesting.
I agree with the blue patent. But I think they will have icy soles, blue jumpman, and yellow traction pods.  Maybe even yellow or blue lining.

I'm guessin a high version of the snakeskin lows sans snakeskin.

Coppin the Taxis.  Only Xs for me are the Shadow and Chicago.

Last edited:
Another year without a Columbia 11 release.  I can dig it!  Hopefully these Laney 11's are decent.

I just sold my taxi 12s, probably will be too much hype&hassle copping this time around.
I still have my steel 10s in mint condition.
Those "laney" 11s look just like space jams which i have in nds condition.

looks like JB wont be getting any $ from me.

info on any foams dropping? :nerd:

Must kop all 3 gotta restart my kollection i had an ex bleach my whole shoe game smh damn fatal attraction

Back
Top Bottom