Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
Them black 5's probably got NA on the back of them because that's the only logic that I can see for a shoe that has got restocked once in 2 years

If that's true, then JB must be done with the ones or something for a while. They dropped the Royals, Chicagos, Knicks, with the Shadow Greys and the Black Toes coming up. I mean damn, why all in one year?

Last edited:
Them black 5's probably got NA on the back of them because that's the only logic that I can see for a shoe that has got restocked once in 2 years
i am not happy i just purchased a DS 10/11 pair now this happens

I was looking to pick-up a pair of Metallic 5's but will hold off now and hope this happens.  These and Laney's would be awesome.

those Bred 1s and 5s i need. remember when i got my dmp breds stolen from my locker sophomore year 
mad.gif
 need to have a pair again

The Black Metallic 5's just came out less than 2 years ago on August 20th 2011.I don't see why they would be re-released again so soon. Was a EASY cop for me in 2011 as I walked into House of Hoops on 34th st a couple of hours after they opened and secured a pair in my size.

If they drop again i'll cop again. It will be nice to get another pair for retail. I wouldn't expect it to be an easy cop this time around though. Hypebeast everywhere nowadays.

Will wait for official photos of those "Laney" 11s. If they're good, and doesn't look like some weak sh*t from China, then it'll be an automatic cop.

The Black Metallic 5's just came out less than 2 years ago on August 20th 2011.I don't see why they would be re-released again so soon. Was a EASY cop for me in 2011 as I walked into House of Hoops on 34th st a couple of hours after they opened and secured a pair in my size.

If they drop again i'll cop again. It will be nice to get another pair for retail. I wouldn't expect it to be an easy cop this time around though. Hypebeast everywhere nowadays.
Hopefully it means that they will have Nike Air and Durabuck....

Laney V's may be the only shoe that JB can get me to break my only OG 1's (and Black Toe 13's) rule for 2013.  Watch them put that god awful plastic leather on them tho.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to go for the steel's but the 11's I'm not so sure about. I'd have to see more pictures. But if I decide not to get them then I'm fine because I can actually save up this holiday and focus a little more on giving
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom