Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
I'll definately buy the taxi's.  Ive never been a fan of the X's, and I need to see more pics of the XII's.

Black/Red 1's will be out this holiday season.  Hype beasts prepare yourselves.

Laney V's be copped.  I've been waiting on Laney's to retro FOREVER.  I would like the X's but not to the point that I would pay that much money.  I'd rather not and just let someone who really wants them get them for retail.

Taxi XII's are kinda ehh in my opinion.  Playoffs are 10x's better and I got my pair so again not worth the money.

Need more pic of 11's before making a decision.

Laney 5's November - that is all...

Also the Metallic 5's are not the Metallic 5's we saw in 2011/2007 and 2000. Expect a change.
Wonder if it's those smoked sole samples from a while back.

You mean these?

air-jordan-5-v-blackout-sample-1-600x400.jpg

air-jordan-5-blackout-sample-6.jpg

Last edited:
if its smoked soles and netting, copped, if regular metalics, pass. i hate the look of these when they are yellowed. one of the few kicks i actually mind it on

Mad I passed on Laney V's in '01. Dumb, dumb, dumb mistake :smh:. Might cop if it's not pandemonium this time around, but I doubt it. I kinda want another pair of Black V's, I want a fresher pair even though my current pair isn't that bad. I've appreciated them more as time went on.

These are still expected to drop as part of a pack ( not necessarily packaged)

View media item 291006
From what I was told the black 5's are somewhere between these 3 samples and the metallic silvers (attributes from all four) and are more than likely this year's Black Friday launch

View media item 291008
Those elephant 5s are an abomination. Not sure why they made them seamless and ditched the netting. Hopefully the metallics don't have a white midsole like that pair on the left. Not excited about those anymore based on the materials I see here.

View media item 291006
From what I was told the black 5's are somewhere between these 3 samples and the metallic silvers (attributes from all four) and are more than likely this year's Black Friday launch

View media item 291008

Awesome, saving me some money on Black Friday for December purchases cause those are all garbage. That elephant dung can't be real either.

Wow. I don't even know what to say about those elephant print ones. Absolutely disgusting.

This release is deff gonna be a step up from last year...matter of fact this entire year is killing the releases last year. But good lord JB is trying to make people go broke before 1 2014!

This release is deff gonna be a step up from last year...matter of fact this entire year is killing the releases last year. But good lord JB is trying to make people go broke before 1 2014!

I don't know, if this is the black friday release, a blackout sort of V... meh, how does that top last year?

those are officially the worst jordan i have ever seen pretty much

It's a matter of preference- 4's or 5's. For me, last year was better simply because of the White Cement 4s and Bred 4's

View media item 291006

View media item 291008

Thanks for that informative wet blanket :lol:. I'll pass on all those variations of 5's though.

Back
Top Bottom