2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

I went to two different malls here in Atlanta today and these are still sitting on shelves.  I even saw the Oreo Vs on the shelf at one mom and pop shop.  Anyway try ebay first because I saw some there at retail.

I also picked up the reverse bred 1 mid today.  It's a clean shoe!!

I'm gonna get flamed for this but these remind me of the Supreme Blazers. Red leather with red suede is deadly man.

UNDS for a family Christmas party, Happy holidays everyone
View media item 709200

The shoes are really amazing man. These are the type of shoes that look better with age. I can already tell that creases and whatnot are going to look amazing with the cracked leather

took these out for the first time tonight and i have to say that impressed with the effort for this retro. the quality is definitely here and a double up is almost a must at this price.the 08 release is on a whole other level though when it comes to cushioning but i would rather have 2 pairs of these than one 08.

must admit i almost bought the playoff 1's ... white & blk pair of viii x 1's, liked the white cement iv x 1, & the gamma xi X 1's are almost better than the gammas IMO

they did a great job on 1's this yr & i look forward to all those i listed hitting the disco so i can cop for $50 each or less...same with the sonic 1's & those almost bred 1's with the suede

you not lying love those gamma 1's, hate to pay retail for those but looks like people are buying them.. hope i can cop for under $80 at least one day

NDC is sold out of my size for these, but i've found a pair of the 08 version in my size. Anyone with both that can tell me which version is better? Should I go ahead and cop the 08 pair over the 13? Or wait to find this year's version in my size?

NDC is sold out of my size for these, but i've found a pair of the 08 version in my size. Anyone with both that can tell me which version is better? Should I go ahead and cop the 08 pair over the 13? Or wait to find this year's version in my size?

What size you looking for? From what I read the 08 just have more liner paddings.

http://www.size.co.uk/product/jordan-i-hi-premium/088160/

you're gonna get taxed a bit since it's a UK site but they have what you want and they're legit.  Goodluck.

Also - if you're gonna cop make sure you get a 7.5 cuz they're in UK sizes.  7.5 UK = 8.5 US.
Looks like they cancelled my order just now saying they oversold. Sucks that I had to wait this long for them to inform me. Does anyone else know where I can get a size 8.5 close to retail?

Last edited:
Yea I posted the ebay link since they didn't have smaller sizez on nike earlier they had 9.5 on there.  Nike charges taxes in Illinois so both are the same price shipped.

Thanks for the help bro. I think I might have to pass. That second link looks like it'll be over 200 shipped. Only if they would've notified me earlier I probably would have found another retailer with my size in stock. Thanks again!

My pair came in from nike. Had a 20% off coupon from a messed up shipment.

More I look at these, more I like them...Anyone know a spot other than ebay with a size 10.5 or 11 by any chance?

More I look at these, more I like them...Anyone know a spot other than ebay with a size 10.5 or 11 by any chance?
I also need a size 10.5. These shoes were the first Jordans I've ever bought, and they are just too small in a size 10. My Vans and AF1's in a size 10 fit me perfectly, but not these. Probably all the padding in the shoes. Well anyways, they're going back to NDC and I need a size 10.5 at retail if anyone could help.

I also need a size 10.5. These shoes were the first Jordans I've ever bought, and they are just too small in a size 10. My Vans and AF1's in a size 10 fit me perfectly, but not these. Probably all the padding in the shoes. Well anyways, they're going back to NDC and I need a size 10.5 at retail if anyone could help.

fyyag fyyag have you tried un-lacing them completely first? Mine were tight at first but I made it a habit to un-lace before my first wear. Makes a big difference

Back
Top Bottom