2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

Just copped cant wait for these to come in thursday it was easy as hell i thought i was going to really miss out because i thought they would release in stores smh

Damn sold out on Jimmy jazz. Thought they would sit a few days on there. Oh well got at least one pair before posted on NT.

Got these in yesterday from NDC and 08's were WAY better. Mad I passed on em back then for like $80 hoping they'd go even lower.

Cold City made great points about differences, SPOT ON. I was def EXPECTING a brighter Red and a Darker green on the velvet. Suede, however, looks decent. Still puzzled as to why these got the NA box, lol.

As someone else pointed out, the laces are flimsy AF. I'm gonna see if i can find some red waxed laces for a higher end feel if you will.

Sadly, for the price, in this day and age of overly expensive low-quality Retro Jordans, I can't complain. Add to the fact that I got the laney 1's for $90, Shadows for $126 and michigan's for $52, and overall it's been a solid 2013 for the Jordan 1.

Now for the Black Red 1's OG and the subsequent pizza and Sham-Pag-Knee party and I'm retired from 1's (tentatively).

My pair is coming in tomorrow, along with some other shoes I purchased over the weekend. Tomorrow Is gonna be a good day. Can't wait to throw these on. Already have a date and a fit. Thanks to everyone who posted pics. Made it a real easy decision.

that's a good idea aboout the waxed laces. I actually have a pair of waxed reds I could try (if they're long enough).

edit - alright they were too short but it gives the effect. Not sure the shades are completely on. 

Last edited:
Got mine in yesterday but just got around to opening this evening. Don't have the '08's but gotta say these are straight fire. Will be bustin these out for holiday dress attire

I completely slept on these but now all your pictures have me wanting a pair... damn y'all. 

Damn, when did these pop up on JJ? I'm in Canada and NDC doesn't accept payment from here, even though I have a shipping address in the states :smh:

@250caddy  if you randomly happen to be size 13 capsule has a pair left online. 

If you're in Toronto you could try in store too. That's where I got mine. Canadian retail though :/

Last edited:
@250caddy
 if you randomly happen to be size 13 capsule has a pair left online. 

If you're in Toronto you could try in store too. That's where I got mine. Canadian retail though :/
Nope, I'm an 11, I'm in Victoria in B.C., none of these made it to stores here. Thanks though bro, what was Canadian retail on these?

fellas i flaked & didnt drop pics but im honestly kinda torn..... IMO the 08's piss on these ... im debating on returning them (not srs)

ill try n drop some pics tonight when i get home before the bulls come on

just got my pair in and atleast compared to the lasers materials i agree 100%...ill still keep this pair or both if nike finds the first one i ordered because they still are way better than most modern retro releases in terms of quality. i still have to a wear test to see how the comfortable the liner is.

recieved mines yesterday. TBH i wasn't that impressed in person. I might be returning them. They looked really good through the pics, but i've been solely focusing on how i'm gonna get the Blk'reds, so these were really an impulse buy. :\

recieved mines yesterday. TBH i wasn't that impressed in person. I might be returning them. They looked really good through the pics, but i've been solely focusing on how i'm gonna get the Blk'reds, so these were really an impulse buy. :\
I feel the same way. I mean I like them and they look good but for some reason when I got my pair I wasn't feelin them like I thought I would. This is my first pair of predominantly red shoes so maybe I just gotta get used to them. We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom