F-Sport
30jlhz6.jpg

fo21ef.jpg

28wf0vp.jpg

Last edited:
Different markets.
LS = 7Series
GS = 5Series

Though Lexus doesn't have anything to match up with the M5 at this point.

The GS is what the need to make an F version of. I don't know about the newer ones, but the older bubble light ones had beastly engines in them after some tuning.

The GS is what the need to make an F version of. I don't know about the newer ones, but the older bubble light ones had beastly engines in them after some tuning.

The GS F-Sport is being deemed better than the 535i by most right now, the FSport version that actually helps the GS perform better. Makes the car looks much better too.

Lexus just needs a GS with a bigger engine, they need to bring the V8 back.

Last edited:
The problem I have with this is it remind me of the new Infiniti even the concept of it. It could be cause they are both *** Luxury cars but I rather Lexus keep the IS sporty and expand upon that. A coupe hatchback IS would get the people busy especially if you take that platform and give Toyota/Scion a variant...you would see sale jumping.

LS doesn't scream sport.

Maybe I should remove the "F-Sport" from the title? It's getting a few people confused.

Last edited:
The problem I have with this is it remind me of the new Infiniti even the concept of it. It could be cause they are both *** Luxury cars but I rather Lexus keep the IS sporty and expand upon that. A coupe hatchback IS would get the people busy especially if you take that platform and give Toyota/Scion a variant...you would see sale jumping.
LS doesn't scream sport.
I can't afford it

:x

That LS is looking dope so far

Front kind of looks like this generation GS though

Still nice as hell

:x
That LS is looking dope so far
Front kind of looks like this generation GS though
Still nice as hell

Yeah that spindle front will be the new signature of Lexus, all present and future Lexus will have it. Kind of like BMWs kidney grilles and halo rings or Audi's front (whatever it's called) and LED headlight accents.

I must say I didn't like it at first but it really is starting to grow on me. I just hope it doesn't ruin the IS.

Yeah that spindle front will be the new signature of Lexus, all present and future Lexus will have it. Kind of like BMWs kidney grilles and halo rings or Audi's front (whatever it's called) and LED headlight accents.
I must say I didn't like it at first but it really is starting to grow on me. I just hope it doesn't ruin the IS.

Yes .The New Age of Lexus :smokin
i see great things in da future

Back
Top Bottom