2013 NBA Summer League Thread (Orlando Starts 7/7 9 AM)

You sure he's obligated to play? Some dudes actually want to play in the summer league

Wish we could see Nerlens out there disrespecting ****** shot attempts and missing any shot that's not a dunk. Kazemi is a high grade Reggie Evans, really like him

Hey_

Good game from the Rockets' T. Jones,

24 and 12.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
Still like Jones, he fits well on HOU especially now with Dwight.

Now we get Oladipo :pimp:

MCW with 26 points, 8 assists and 7 rebounds with Beverley hacking his *** all game....I like it. Those turnovers will cut down when he's playing with actual NBA players and foul rules.

Olynik 
nthat.gif

MCW just needs to leave that 3 point line alone ....0-6

Last edited:
Loved Jesus of Nazareth all last year at Gonzaga not surprised he working out here. Orlando is going to be so athletic this season

I was kinda skeptical about Olynyk too, but turns out he's good. Lakers should rebuild like the Celtics did and load up on first round picks.

I was kinda skeptical about Olynyk too, but turns out he's good. Lakers should rebuild like the Celtics did and load up on first round picks.
Your skepticism shouldn't be changed based on a summer league game. Just saying.

Yeah I know, but he's showing signs that it was a solid pick at the very least.

Last edited:
i usually say "its summer league doe"..........but what olynyk is doing today i can see transfer anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom