2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

Any word on Houston trading Lin? I heard a few weeks they weren't happy with his performance for that money they paid him and were looking at Toronto or another team.

They have harden. Lin can't score with another scorer. You see this year when he did work harden was out

Celtics don't want Bledsoe and an old Caron Butler for KG. They could get more, easily. Not to mention Bledsoes trade value has decreased.

Chris Broussard has said there have been no trade talks between teams lately. None. - That means their is a huge trade or the works.

Or maybe he's right for once.

mean.gif
@ Miami getting a new "Big Three".

Disgusting.
sick.gif

^ lol Kobe keeps winning haha. that's like 3-4 more rings right there. hell, that's Team USA right there. maybe grab tyson chandler while we're dreaming. or, just let dwight opt out and resign with us lmao. goat team

KG is tight with Billups, has a house in Malibu and his wife is from LA. I could see it happening one way or another.

But a lot will depend on how the Celtics play these next few weeks. So far, so good without Rondo.

Last edited:
I don't like that deal for Boston... You can get a lot more for KG, especially pieces that would better fit your team. Boston doesn't need an aging Butler & they don't need Bledsoe in that backcourt with Rondo leading them in the future.

If David Stern said CP3 couldn't come to the Lakers (yes, jimmies are still rustled) because of basketball reasons...

It would be such a hypocritical day if he allowed the Clippers to get Kevin Garnett for ERIC BLEDSOE and CARON BUTLER.

You gotta be KIDDING ME with that highway robbery of a deal. :x :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom