2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

If we had Love and Asik. No one would get a rebound.
:x

the nastiness

The Indiana Pacers are unwilling to give up a first round pick in exchange for J.J. Redick.

Redick remains available, with the Pacers, Bulls and Spurs among the candidates for his services.

The Pacers are reportedly amenable to a minor trade involving Gerald Green, D.J. Augustin or Tyler Hansbrough.

& who would the bullies give up for JJ .. rip & :nerd:

Last edited:
Crazy how Redick has improved his play and value. A lot of credit goes to him and Stan Van Gundy. He honestly looked like he was going to be out of the league two and a half seasons in.

Try telling Knick fans that :lol:

Bledsoe for Millsap, Burks and a pick...does that work in the machine?

Crazy how Redick has improved his play and value. A lot of credit goes to him and Stan Van Gundy. He honestly looked like he was going to be out of the league two and a half seasons in.

Try telling Knick fans that :lol:

Bledsoe for Millsap, Burks and a pick...does that work in the machine?
:lol:

The Clippers would have to attach another contract like Caron Butler for that trade to work.

I'm not sure the Jazz do it because like Favors and Hayward, Bledsoe is up for an extension this summer. So that's like giving out $40-50M to each player between this summer and next, at least. No bueno.

the nastiness

The Indiana Pacers are unwilling to give up a first round pick in exchange for J.J. Redick.

Redick remains available, with the Pacers, Bulls and Spurs among the candidates for his services.

The Pacers are reportedly amenable to a minor trade involving Gerald Green, D.J. Augustin or Tyler Hansbrough.

TEAGUE :x

I love the trade deadline its like Christmas eve, the anticipation is killing me, but I don't think anything big is gonna happen this year the Rudy gay trade was probably the highlight. Though Josh Smith would be pretty big if it happens.

Our Mike Monroe, in Los Angeles for the Spurs’ game tonight against the Clippers, has checked in with his league sources on the likelihood that DeJuan Blair is traded today. Consensus at the moment seems to be that Spurs’ asking price still too high.
Link

A second rounder sounds about right for Blair.

the nastiness

i dont think we will pull a kings move with teague...but if they do i wouldnt be mad AT ALL

hes toooooo $%^& 8 timid

The Clippers would have to attach another contract like Caron Butler for that trade to work.

I'm not sure the Jazz do it because like Favors and Hayward, Bledsoe is up for an extension this summer. So that's like giving out $40-50M to each player between this summer and next, at least. No bueno.

I hear you. I think they're getting desperate for a PG of the future though. I think that'd work well for em both TBH. You think Gordon gets $40mm?

Can someone explain to me why JJ Hickson seems so undesirable to teams around the league? He is constantly bouncing from team to team. I havent watched a whole lot of him, because I typically dont have much interest in watching the team he plays for. But statistically, whenever he gets minutes, he seems to produce at a high level.

Why does no one ever seem to want him?

I hear you. I think they're getting desperate for a PG of the future though. I think that'd work well for em both TBH. You think Gordon gets $40mm?
DeMar DeRozan got $40M, so yeah. Probably even more because his game is more well rounded than DeRozan's.

Yahoo!Sports report said Denver had turned down the Wolves offer of Roy and a first-round pick for center Timofey Mozgov, and ESPN reported the Wolves have discussed a Williams-Paul Millsap swap with Utah even though Millsap will be an unrestricted free agent this summer.

Can someone explain to me why JJ Hickson seems so undesirable to teams around the league? He is constantly bouncing from team to team. I havent watched a whole lot of him, because I typically dont have much interest in watching the team he plays for. But statistically, whenever he gets minutes, he seems to produce at a high level.

horrendous on d and his stats are probably inflated cuz POR has nobody to rebound besides LA who often is farther away from the bucket

Yikes, I forgot about Demar getting $40mm
laugh.gif
Jesus.
but he is so good on 2k
laugh.gif

the nastiness

i dont think we will pull a kings move with teague...but if they do i wouldnt be mad AT ALL

hes toooooo $%^& 8 timid

Yeah he plays like Nervous Nelly to me, even at Kentucky until the Sweet 16.

I don't really see them making any moves tho, Paxson never gives us what we really want :smh:

Praying my guy JJ goes to a playoff team.. He's put in major work since he's came to the league :pimp:

I'm not sure the Jazz do it because like Favors and Hayward, Bledsoe is up for an extension this summer.
Ah. Never considered that.

That would be such an intriguing trio going forward, though. All three of them are going to get plenty better than they already are.

Assuming Burks went in a deal (easiest of the young four to part with, anyway):

Bledsoe - 23
Hayward - 22
Favors - 21
Kanter - 20

Last edited:
It seems like all the teams are failing to pry JJ away from Orlando. I wish Memphis still had their '15 1st rounder to give up for him.

horrendous on d and his stats are probably inflated cuz POR has nobody to rebound besides LA who often is farther away from the bucket

Is he horrendous on D? That would explain it I guess. But I dont buy the "his stats are deflated because Portland....." because he has put up very good rebounding numbers everywhere he has gone, when given minutes.

Back
Top Bottom