2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

Jordan Crawford to the Celtics

probably for Fab Melo

2853856718_5725f3c391_m.jpg

Can someone explain to me why JJ Hickson seems so undesirable to teams around the league? He is constantly bouncing from team to team. I havent watched a whole lot of him, because I typically dont have much interest in watching the team he plays for. But statistically, whenever he gets minutes, he seems to produce at a high level.

Why does no one ever seem to want him?

He's like Drew Gooden.

pittman gonna bring that championship experience to the grizzlies
Trade Exception should be able to space the floor for lebron.

Last edited:
Leandro Barbosa's deal. Barbosa is out for the season.

Hardwood Paroxysm‏@HPbasketball

Leandro Barbosa and Marquis Daniels can form a club around being traded by Boston after their season ended due to injury

Just to get him out? I guess he was miserable, and you don't want a miserable Jordan Crawford anywhere around your team. Let alone a happy one

@KDonhoopsBuild time machine. Go to 2003. Tell Sebastian Telfair he's going to be traded for fellow 18-year old Hamed Haddadi in 10 years. Step back.

Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBAAtlanta and Milwaukee still seriously engaged on Josh Smith, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Last edited:
So the Wizards went from maybe trading Crawford for Reddick.....to getting back basically nothing at all......

Good to see that bum Crawford gone but damn we couldn't at least get a healthy guy in return? Guess this is another one of those "cap space" trades for imaginary free agents that won't come here :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom