2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

rondo to atl coming? :nerd:

Hockey-fight-stick-break.gif
That dude had to have seen jail time right? :lol:

Jordan Crawford is a scorer so i'm happy wit' it. Decision making and shot selection is his problem though. Wanted to keep Leandro though.... |I

@KDonhoopsRead: "That one guy, Patrick." RT @MrTrpleDouble10: Celtics fans that liked Ricky Davis will also enjoy Jordan Crawford.

Wasnt it a couple years ago where everybody got a few extra hours to figure out the details of their deals?

I dont remember a trade deadline being so boring, with last years CBA discussion and shortened season; I'm not surprised nothing significant happened. But this year there seem to be a nice amount of teams and/or players that need to be moved, yet nothing. :rolleyes

I guess Atalanta an Utah rather get nothing back?

The Jazz piss me off...they have no damn point guard, no shooting guard...but you have 4 big men that could start for teams and two will expire and in all likelyhood not come back...but you still hold them hostage. The Spurs piss me off with how they've handled Dejaun Blair too. And the Bucks with their glut of big men.

With the Dwight saga continuing, the Josh Smith drama, Monta Ellis up for grabs, Reddick, and a few other important pieces made available, I was hoping this was gonna be a good trade deadline. There's still 15 minutes so I guess I can still hope |I

Debaser wrote:

"Good move for the Wiz. Anytime you can trade your top 3 scorer for a guy out for the season, you got to pull the trigger."

:lol:

Maynor to the Blazers... For who/what? Not clear yet

But now the Blazers can add even more invisible people to their bench

Last edited:
Josh Smith, JJ Redick to the Bucks is being worked out... Still has a long way to go.. But since they already started before 3 and notified league office, they get the ability to continue to work past deadline

And like that Hawks out of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom