*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Seneca Wallace sucks. Two straight sacks to end the game, throw that **** out of bounds or something! Even a hail Mary to no one in particular wouldve been better

Seneca Wallace sucks. Two straight sacks to end the game, throw that **** out of bounds or something! Even a hail Mary to no one in particular wouldve been better

If Rodgers is healthy I got that 50 the Lions win the division.

Rodgers out 3 weeks, small fracture in left collarbone. Could have been a lot worse.
So we have Eagles, Giants and Vikings. Hopefully Rodgers back on thanksgiving.

Ya espn has kinda backpedaled from that now saying more tests Tuesday to determine a time table.

3 Weeks is better than what I was expecting which was 4-6. Any second now they will be signing Flynn seeing that we don't have a back up to Seneca. If our run game continues to play like that and we can get Seneca a full week to prepare I think we're capable of snagging 2 of the next 3. More than likely it'll only be one though. Even with 1 we'll still be in contention. Still very confident the packers will be in the playoffs this year.

I'm going to next weeks game too :smh:

Although now I'm hearing Rodgers is saying no one looked at him other than last night, don't beleive what ESPN is saying. :nerd:

Last edited:
Bet I got $50 on the Lions.
k it's on, in the unlikely event neither win nobody wins the bet. Also, lets say they both end up with sane record but due to one of those stupid bro rules one wins the division over the other, does that still count?

Although now I'm hearing Rodgers is saying no one looked at him other than last night, don't beleive what ESPN is saying. :nerd:

On his radio show he said broken collar bone. Probably not a big break as evident by his reaction and the 3 week timeline given out by reporters. Either way two of the Lions, Bears, and Packers are making the playoffs.

Lots of Packers fans in here. Bottom line: your coaching is kinda weak.

McCarthy didn't trust Seneca enough to let him pass the rock. Trestman treated McCown like Cutler.

And Shea :pimp:

And old man Peppers looks decent again.

Lots of Packers fans in here. Bottom line: your coaching is kinda weak.

McCarthy didn't trust Seneca enough to let him pass the rock. Trestman treated McCown like Cutler.

And Shea :pimp:

And old man Peppers looks decent again.

McCown has been practicing as the starter for a few weeks now and he also had a training camp with Chicago. Seneca had neither.

McCown has been practicing as the starter for a few weeks now and he also had a training camp with Chicago. Seneca had neither.

McCown played great with absolutely no practice or prep against Washington. None and same with seneca he was in a new system. Not valid excuses.

McCarthy had absolutely no trust in Wallace and it showed.

Last edited:
dont bone breaks take 6 weeks to heal, regardless of anything??
It's a fracture so I don't know if the bones really displaced, kinda like a hairline but I don't know the details. The doctor lady on espn said after three weeks, bones become sticky and start to really heal, so of there is enough healing after there weeks he could come back. No surgery suggests the bones are not displaced.

Im laughing at the fact that the Packers will be a run first team for the rest of the year. Does Seneca still have an 88 speed rating? I wanna see some read-option. :lol:

Lions fan won the World Series of Poker. :lol:

Bro Rodgers out, Cutler out.

This is our year

For sure.

Im laughing at the fact that the Packers will be a run first team for the rest of the year. Does Seneca still have an 88 speed rating? I wanna see some read-option. :lol:

It's interesting. Lacy should cook though and if they can get some W's with Rodgers out then crapola...Packers can be a team that goes on that "run" that seems to be the trend for SB winners these days.

Back
Top Bottom