*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

I hate Cutler with a passion. His selfishness and Trestman's poor play calling cost us this game. Mark my words, this game cost us our season :smh:

I hate Cutler with a passion. His selfishness and Trestman's poor play calling cost us this game. Mark my words, this game cost us our season :smh:

C'mon dude did you ever play sports?! That's on the coach to take him out. No competitor ever wants to leave the game.

This loss is on Trestman. Detroit didnt impress me at all. We let them off the hook......................................

Toizen looks good enough to win at least one of these next two games. Funny how GB with Rodgers are Super Bowl contenders and not even a playoff team without him.

Toizen looks good enough to win at least one of these next two games. Funny how GB with Rodgers are Super Bowl contenders and not even a playoff team without him.

Ummm, that last part has always been true, especially in the past with no running game.

This loss is on Trestman. Detroit didnt impress me at all. We let them off the hook......................................

We gave you guys a number of chances to take the lead or tie it up, neither team really had a good game.

I wish the Lions could have one complete game on both sides of the ball but at least our D line was causing some havoc again and Reggie looked good, he needed more touches earlier.

just watched the recording of the game. man lions secondary still suspect... and our receivers almost lead the league in dropped passes? but a win is a win and i'll take it.

I miss Aaron Rodgers.
Season not over though. Keep your head up...
roll.gif
Shoes the first dude to harp on people talking about his team then he comes into this thread to yap.

Saints went balls deep on the Cowboys my friend... Feel lucky you're bummy squad is in the worst division in football.

Back
Top Bottom