*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Damn, Rodgers is playing lol ughhhhhhh
nthat.gif

Why haven't the Lions fired their coaching staff yet :smh: :smh: :smh:

Worried it won't happen :x

Letting them have their last game even tho its not deserved.. Whos a good coaching candidate? Any good asst looking good on some playoff teams? Or good college coaches? What yall think?

Idk why i got my hopes up this season... Another let down. Different year same lions. I didnt do much talking this season cuz we had not accomplished anything.. Glad i didnt. What a waste of a year having players like bush stafford megatron bell delmas suh fairly Levy tulloch.

Im hoping Levy gets a trip to the probowl. He deserves it. Lets just get to black monday already. Off season started last week.

What do the Lions need to improve on roster wise? I see us taking DBs that just dont pan out for us. Just sad that i have ti wait until september to watch some fresh lions football.

Was going to unDS my playoff 12s if we hosted a playoff game. So much for that...

Letting them have their last game even tho its not deserved.. Whos a good coaching candidate? Any good asst looking good on some playoff teams? Or good college coaches? What yall think?

Idk why i got my hopes up this season... Another let down. Different year same lions. I didnt do much talking this season cuz we had not accomplished anything.. Glad i didnt. What a waste of a year having players like bush stafford megatron bell delmas suh fairly Levy tulloch.

Im hoping Levy gets a trip to the probowl. He deserves it. Lets just get to black monday already. Off season started last week.

What do the Lions need to improve on roster wise? I see us taking DBs that just dont pan out for us. Just sad that i have ti wait until september to watch some fresh lions football.

Was going to unDS my playoff 12s if we hosted a playoff game. So much for that...

2 people that I think they should take a look at is Gruden and Brian Shaw from Stanford. I think Gruden would be a kid in a candy store with the pieces in place right now and he would be tempted to give up ESPN. Shaw is an excellent college coach that I think would transition well to the NFL

I think gruden is the right choice. Hes so good with QBs and hes not afraid to tell you youre a worthless piece of crap infront if the whole team. Thats what we need. We dont need a coach whos "not affraid" or "sticks up for us" we need one thats gonna punch us in the gut when we need it. Discipline is his game.

jb will reretro those 12s two more times before you get to do that :lol:

Now if u were a GB fan it'd be a different story.....

I actually think that if the Packers make this a shootout then they'll lose. They need to run the ball all day and run playactions. I don't think Rodgers will be horrible or anything, but I don't think he'll be #1 QB in the NFL Rodgers if he has to throw it over 30 times. Bears have one of the worst run D's in the entire history of the NFL, so that should be the gameplan anyway.

I actually think that if the Packers make this a shootout then they'll lose. They need to run the ball all day and run playactions. I don't think Rodgers will be horrible or anything, but I don't think he'll be #1 QB in the NFL Rodgers if he has to throw it over 30 times. Bears have one of the worst run D's in the entire history of the NFL, so that should be the gameplan anyway.
Like I pointed out in the other thread... Lacy has gotten more touches per game WITH Rodgers than he has without.

Even when the packers sucked balls at running the football, Mac would keep a balanced number of runs-pass.

I don't see him putting the game on Rodgers shoulders out of the gate.

I also think that if Cutler is terrible he'll be gone next year. This is why he's here, to beat Green Bay at home to go to the playoffs. If he fails, he's out.

Back
Top Bottom