2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Jaguars are a joke :x

:lol: at the Jaguars

a4q5kuu.gif

There's a reason why the Bills and Jaguars are terrible franchises lol. I have no room to talk though as the Cowboys are having a simply terrible draft.

So we are all in agreement that the Rams and Cardinals are battling it out for best draft, correct? What those teams have done is absolutely disgusting.

^
True, but you took him in the 5th.

The Cardinals are having a solid draft, and are 4th in their division draft wise. :lol: What the hell happened in the NFC West? :smh:

^
True, but you took him in the 5th.

The Cardinals are having a solid draft, and are 4th in their division draft wise. :lol: What the hell happened in the NFC West? :smh:
I remember when everyone used to laugh about the NFC West. What a difference now.

All the RB's still on the board with just a couple taken so far, pretty soon that position won't ever get drafted til the third day. :lol:

I want us to go WR/RB in round 5, and I have a feeling we're going to take a kicker or some ****. We want to replace Carp.

Annnnnnnnnd we take a kicker in round 5. That's why I get paid the no bucks. :lol:

i had a feeling the 9ers was gon draft lattimore for some reason. wat kinda player & how good is quinton patton tho? i kinda wanted them to get a big explosive wr like justin hunter earlier in the draft or at least a reciever that has big play ability.

Unhappy Pitt took a QB and it wasn't Zac Dysert. In terms of positions they have hit every 'need', never strayed

Last edited:
you can't really rate a draft until 2 years after it's over

everyone was laughing at the 49ers picks 2 years ago

and ready to crown the lions nfc champions

I just checked 49ers entire draft. Jesus.

Rams
49ers
Cardinals

Interesting to note that all 3 of these teams play in the same division. :lol:

NFC West on paper, for a change, has the potential to be the toughest and possibly most talented division in all of football.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom