• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The purplish blue & Peachy orange = Da Bears

but they do sort of match up with a bobcats CW

Didn't know the Bears color was purplish-blue....I always thought it was Navy...
I posted a pic of their logo, the darker blue of the bobcats logo is Navy, Bears has a redder tint to the color that matches up with the color on the shoe.

These will sit. I think i may pass. The grapes and playoffs 8s are gunna overshadow this release.

These will sit. I think i may pass. The grapes and playoffs 8s are gunna overshadow this release.
I hope so there are a lot of releases coming around this release but hopefully it will make it easier for those who want them such as me

Black toe is after this release playoffs are no time soon. Black toes will more then like be more limited so everyone who misses on the grapes will flock to these. 

passed on the BB and passing on these as well
tired.gif
 these are the 8s i need
grin.gif

still on the fence.  they're growing on me tho.  could be a sleeper cw down the road.  Wish the upper was all black.  The grey hits in the rear are throwing it off for me

still on the fence.  they're growing on me tho.  could be a sleeper cw down the road.  Wish the upper was all black.  The grey hits in the rear are throwing it off for me
. It's going to grow on a lot of ppl more after the grape Vs drop I think.

If these are similar numbers to the squadron blues and the bugs widespread release hyped the 8 model enough with today's market, i'm thinking these are gonna sellout semi fast.

I like the shoe but there are so many other shoes that have priority. I have a feeling ill find it at an outlet store and maybe cop then

Back
Top Bottom