2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever since that first picture surfaces I've been feeling them... That black durabuck on the 8's is piff :smokin

I hope we get another Retro 8 after the Playoffs in June :nerd:

Ever since that first picture surfaces I've been feeling them... That black durabuck on the 8's is piff :smokin

I hope we get another Retro 8 after the Playoffs in June :nerd:
If the chrome 8s were a Black Friday release them that would be the icing on the cake

Been waiting on these...perfect execution and I don't even buy Retro+ colorways. And to those saying the grey throws it off, I wish the 2007 Aquas had that like the OGs did. :frown:

I've been patiently waiting for these to drop but im starting to lose patience i need these in my life now

The first Jordan that I've liked in a long time. Up close, this is a deep Royal Blue. I don't know where the nickname Suns is coming from. If this was Suns, they could have used Concord instead of Royal.

you have literally posted this 5+ times...you posted it in the bugs thread multiple time's during the weekend release

you are clearly lying to yourself
I was waiting for someone to say this.. nobody cares about your playoff 8s and aquas bro. Beat it, this thread is about a dope NEW colorway being introduced. If those the only 8s you need then go invest in some more pairs, why you only got one of each.

well hmm, some pics they look Cavs, some knicks, some laney... Guess that settles it, ill have to see em in person... this summer gonna be pricey so they'll really have to knock my sox off

Krista Cousins, plus size bra model
Doesn't look "plus". Looks pretty standard to me 
smokin.gif

they look nice. Will be like the crimson 3's and sit for a few months. So you can take your time when buying these

Those sat because of that awful purple elephant print mixed in with a classic blk/wht/red colorway. Don't anticipate these sitting like those.

To me, these are like the next generation aquas. It's got that grey back like the OGs, with a classic two tone colorway... More of a fall time type shoe, but def have to rock these a couple times before I put em away for a while.

Back
Top Bottom