2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they want the shoe to suck because it is a new cw and they hate the new cw all they want is og cw. They would burn these if given the chance, that's how much hate there is on this shoe.
Or any new CW for that matter. i just dont get it, ppl always find something wrong with a new CW when they know deep down they really like it, but since its like a trend to hate new CW, everybody hates and want only OGs.

I'm an OG purist...Last pair of Retro+ color-ups I purchased for myself was the Melo II's from way back when...

That being said this shoe got me when I saw it in person...Purchased right then and there without a second thought...Solid colorway that I could 100% see as being offered with the original run of VIII's back in 93'...

Last edited:
Got 2 pairs of these and not returning either, why should it matter who's buying them or who isn't.
This is the most bi-polar bunch of people on earth, disappointed when a shoe sells out and equally disappointed when a shoe doesn't sell out.
What do you really want nt?

Or any new CW for that matter. i just dont get it, ppl always find something wrong with a new CW when they know deep down they really like it, but since its like a trend to hate new CW, everybody hates and want only OGs.

Well said fellas. I don't understand getting joy from a sneaker not selling out in seconds.

Well said fellas. I don't understand getting joy from a sneaker not selling out in seconds.
Cause WE'RE OLD.

We grew up wishing we could get that Jordan, Penny, etc but, moms said "$90-$110 for some sneakers!? Whats wrong with payless?" Then when we got that back to school money, and shoes on sale we could actually wait that long and still get shoes. Hell, even into our college years, I graduated 98, we could go to mall next day, next week and make sure we had the money.

Now? You got kids, brats really, who run their parents and control their credit cards. You have adults who rather live at home with mom so they can be sneakerheads and drive luxury cars.

I miss the FNL days of layaway man.

I work at a store in store in the nj/ny area and we had a good amount of pairs until saturday.... now we only have a couple left. Im def keeping my 2 pairs... Another mans trash is another mans treasure

I don't get joy when they sellout super fast and are hard to get, but I was joyful on this release that it was so easy to get and be able to work all morning on revising my orders and get the best deal I could
pimp.gif

Finally saw a pair in person. These are sitting locally, they're alright, quality looks decent but I passed.

Cause WE'RE OLD.

We grew up wishing we could get that Jordan, Penny, etc but, moms said "$90-$110 for some sneakers!? Whats wrong with payless?" Then when we got that back to school money, and shoes on sale we could actually wait that long and still get shoes. Hell, even into our college years, I graduated 98, we could go to mall next day, next week and make sure we had the money.

Now? You got kids, brats really, who run their parents and control their credit cards. You have adults who rather live at home with mom so they can be sneakerheads and drive luxury cars.

I miss the FNL days of layaway man.
My man you said everything kids don't realize it wasn't about will it sell out because we knew they wouldn't it was can I somehow talk my mom dad and gmal to each throw me cash together so I can get one pair for school year. **** I didn't even get a shoe on release day until I was old enough to have a job.

Deep down inside I DON'T like this cw. That's why I didn't buy it. Kill that nobody buys Retro+ cw 's because they aren't og's. People don't buy em because they don't like em, if you do more power to you, don't be crying cuz they didn't sell out so it's not an "exclusive" shoe. Buy what you like, who cares if it's sought after or not.

Deep down inside I DON'T like this cw. That's why I didn't buy it. Kill that nobody buys Retro+ cw 's because they aren't og's. People don't buy em because they don't like em, if you do more power to you, don't be crying cuz they didn't sell out so it's not an "exclusive" shoe. Buy what you like, who cares if it's sought after or not.
uummm.. who crying about a shoe not selling? i love when a shoe sits and if anybody buys what they like its me. im not for hype i honestly buy what i like. these 8s are sitting and i got them because i like them. If YOU dont like them, then thats you but ppl do hate on new CWs and feen over some OGs.

I'm considering it as well

Hell I open up the box at lease once a day just to look at them :rofl: :smokin

The Mets hat goes perfect with these. Might pick this one up as well because of the grey underbrim :smokin

View media item 429197
that hat don't match these perfect, the Cav 4 yes, these, no way:nerd:

I've never liked the cavs 4 because of how loud they are.

I have the regular on field Mets fitted and it goes perfect with the 8's because of the bright orange on the hat and on the Jordan's. The royal blue aren't the same but its close enough.

I'm considering this hat because of the grey underbrim :smokin

I'm a sucker for the grey underbrims on the new eras.. So clean 8)

Saw a cat rocking these at the commissary today , I was shocked that I liked them so much ... But I liked the pea pods and everybody hated those too. Might cop if the price drops a lil . Right now still hunting for royals

Saw a cat rocking these at the commissary today , I was shocked that I liked them so much ... But I liked the pea pods and everybody hated those too. Might cop if the price drops a lil . Right now still hunting for royals
I haven't seen anyone wearing them but I have them though and I'm with you on the search for some royals at a decent price

My man you said everything kids don't realize it wasn't about will it sell out because we knew they wouldn't it was can I somehow talk my mom dad and gmal to each throw me cash together so I can get one pair for school year. **** I didn't even get a shoe on release day until I was old enough to have a job.

Haha this brings me back to when I begged my gma to get my pops to buy me my first pair of Jays in 98.... The next pair I got I had to wait until I got a job, which was my sophomore year of HS lol...

If finishline puts these puppies on sale for 100 ill cop no questions asked. i love Viiis but this colorway doesnt convince me to pay retail

Back
Top Bottom