Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eBay, Paypal, and shipping fees :x[/quote]
Whatever that's that auction life, win som lose some he shoulda gone thru with the deal. Hate flakes period. As a seller I'm sure HE deals with lots of flakes. ****** up the game

Last edited:
these are sittin hard where iam at
laugh.gif

these are sittin hard where iam at:lol:
Cool story?
I never understand why people think its funny to say something is sitting. I don't get it. Do you want every shoe to sell out in 10 minutes, then complain when you miss out? Do you just think the cool thing to do now is laugh when something is sitting in a shelf?

I bet every person that does that is the same person that won't buy it unless it sells out. If they buy a release that doesn't sell out, they return it with an excuse as to why they somehow don't like it as much.

Rant over.

Notable Jordans that didnt sell out fast: Aqua 8s, Laney 5s, Raging Bull Pack, All Jordan 1s until recently, Olive 9s. Most of this stuff people go crazy over for today and some of them are grails (Aqua 8s are mine). Just because a shoe is sitting doesnt mean its good or that it wont be remembered in the future. People need to stop rolling with the tide and getting stuff because they think other people want it by how fast it sells out.

Notable Jordans that didnt sell out fast: Aqua 8s, Laney 5s, Raging Bull Pack, All Jordan 1s until recently, Olive 9s. Most of this stuff people go crazy over for today and some of them are grails (Aqua 8s are mine). Just because a shoe is sitting doesnt mean its good or that it wont be remembered in the future. People need to stop rolling with the tide and getting stuff because they think other people want it by how fast it sells out.
+1

Cool story?
I never understand why people think its funny to say something is sitting. I don't get it. Do you want every shoe to sell out in 10 minutes, then complain when you miss out? Do you just think the cool thing to do now is laugh when something is sitting in a shelf?

I bet every person that does that is the same person that won't buy it unless it sells out. If they buy a release that doesn't sell out, they return it with an excuse as to why they somehow don't like it as much.

Rant over.
That's the sheeple mentality, "no one copped it so I don't want it' or "everybody's got these, so I NEED these in my life"....

That's the sheeple mentality, "no one copped it so I don't want it' or "everybody's got these, so I NEED these in my life"....
Yea, every time I see that little laughing smiley followed by "these are sitting," I wanna slap somebody. Lol

I got these a week after release I was happy they still had them in my sz because I like them . These 8s are nice .

Dont buy as many shoes as i used to but im really a fan of these. Im glad they are sitting, it was so much nicer to be able to walk in way after release to a store and try them on and everything.

Finally went ahead and copped...Active Athlete dropped them to 129,99 and I rushed there after work to cop...I planned on getting them anyway so it was a plus

Finally went ahead and copped...Active Athlete dropped them to 129,99 and I rushed there after work to cop...I planned on getting them anyway so it was a plus

Wish this was 2010 when you could find multiple retros sitting in stores throughout the year. Now you have to run to the stores to get ANYTHING before they sell out the first 30 minutes

Last edited:
I would cop in a heartbeat, but ftl,fta, and fnl won't do military discount, plus my fnl is sketchy on my winner circle rewards points, I just want a slight discount so I complete my collection and move on to something else.

2010 was a good year to get shoes for below retail. But once the Concords dropped, everyone became a Jordan fien. Thankfully my copping days for JB will be over soon and I don't have to deal with the hassle. Playoff 8' and next years OG VI's color way....then that's all she wrote.

Yes sir! Could still walk in stores at night and go online days after to buy your j's. No hassle about military discount. Concords pushed it over the top, but it started with the DMP pack and colleiozone packs. Those got the hype started again.

Back
Top Bottom