2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes sir! Could still walk in stores at night and go online days after to buy your j's. No hassle about military discount. Concords pushed it over the top, but it started with the DMP pack and colleiozone packs. Those got the hype started again.
Packs sat. DMPs were a few hour camp in L.A. 

Tiffanys ruined shoes. 

Packs did sit....but it brought attention back to the shoes. Carmines, 4's, 3's, 11's, 12's and 13's go be specific. Think about it. All those dropped in the packs and a few years later the rereleased and still sold out instantly.

Packs did sit....but it brought attention back to the shoes. Carmines, 4's, 3's, 11's, 12's and 13's go be specific. Think about it. All those dropped in the packs and a few years later the rereleased and still sold out instantly.
Yeah. the packs were a fail because most only wanted a pair out of the 2 
laugh.gif

Notable Jordans that didnt sell out fast: Aqua 8s, Laney 5s, Raging Bull Pack, All Jordan 1s until recently, Olive 9s. Most of this stuff people go crazy over for today and some of them are grails (Aqua 8s are mine). Just because a shoe is sitting doesnt mean its good or that it wont be remembered in the future. People need to stop rolling with the tide and getting stuff because they think other people want it by how fast it sells out.

Repped....

i hate when wack celebritys wear retros. everytime i see lil wayne in a retro it makes me want to chop his feet off.

I think these are still around because people are waiting to get them from the outlet, but I don't think that the bunnies even made it there so that'll be a long wait.

I think these are still around because people are waiting to get them from the outlet, but I don't think that the bunnies even made it there so that'll be a long wait.
I know there still around. but i think finishline might mark these down soon.Hopefully these get the nike air pillar treatment or the air jordan 9 charcoall treatment(109 out the door)

been waiting for these for below retail. any leads? im waiting until the coupon restriction is lifted...

i messed up and bought the crimson 3s a few days ago when finishline restocked again. i should have waited and got them under retail.. such a nice shoe and so very slept on just bc its a GR that was restocked? love that crimson on em...

anyway back to the 8's... i have a bunch of finishline WC coupons but they wont accept them for the 8's.

Worn my pair for the last four days...100% getting a second pair when the prices start to drop at stores...Very underrated shoe...

View media item 444320
I picked up my pair today from FTA. It felt good picking up a Air Jordan shoe in the afternoon of a random day. The quality is top notch on these. The shoe feels firm and sturdy. The citrus color hits compliment the summer days. They look better and different in person. Can't wait to put them on tomorrow!

roll.gif
@ finishline listing these as the best selling shoes. they will do anything to try and get rid of them. guess they are too used to all the instant paydays we be giving them lately 
laugh.gif

:rofl: @ finishline listing these as the best selling shoes. they will do anything to try and get rid of them. guess they are too used to all the instant paydays we be giving them lately :lol:

Do you know how many of these were released? Because they didn't sell out doesn't mean they didn't sell well. Crimson's sold well, but a ton were released.

Back
Top Bottom