2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stopped by my local spot yesterday to check these out, and this cat was there telling everyone how "horrible" this shoe is.
Meanwhile he's standing there in the Squadron XIII.
This VIII is a sharp shoe. If you're on the fence, just grab it... It won't "sit" forever 8)

Last edited:
Hit the local mall to burn these Footlocker rewards bucks. Wound up stopping at FNL.

View media item 417075
These are very nice. Kid in the store was all "no one wants these." Told him good, I don't mind being the only one with 'em. :lol:

This material is a slight grade below the Durabuck of old, but good nonetheless. Still irks me that the Black Cement 4s didn't get this Durabuck. Will definitely grab before they dry up. Gotta start planning these releases around my WC rewards as $119+tax would've been dope.

AYEEEEE That's what I wanted to see! 8)

They still have the full size run on footlocker I thought they were going to sell out but then again Lenox still has the bugs bunny 8s there sitting pretty [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

i wound up not copping, but i'm def tempted especially since they just sitting everywhere. i had decided last second that i would pass. it would be nice to get em under retail, but i realize these prolly won't sit for long. i liked these from the begininning. i think it's a pretty dope c/w, but i don't NEED them like say a pair of black toes. tryna show some restraint since i been just copping everything lately

Stopped by my local spot yesterday to check these out, and this cat was there telling everyone how "horrible" this shoe is.
This VIII is a sharp shoe. If you're on the fence, just grab it... It won't "sit" forever 8)

How ironic
Those squadrons are thee worst retro+ cw for xiii imo

kind of funny how at 1 point yesterday on eastbay all 10.5 were in carts now they are just sitting lol

How ironic
Those squadrons are thee worst retro+ cw for xiii imo

Which further proves the point: cop and rock what you like. Look at the crap that people eat up just because of perceived rarity or because it's widely considered by others as "heat." People just like to hop on trends. No sense of individuality.
Hit the local mall to burn these Footlocker rewards bucks. Wound up stopping at FNL.

View media item 417075
These are very nice. Kid in the store was all "no one wants these." Told him good, I don't mind being the only one with 'em. :lol:

This material is a slight grade below the Durabuck of old, but good nonetheless. Still irks me that the Black Cement 4s didn't get this Durabuck. Will definitely grab before they dry up. Gotta start planning these releases around my WC rewards as $119+tax would've been dope.

AYEEEEE That's what I wanted to see! 8)
Lol. Glad to help.

Copped these today no problem... Feels good being able to get a new release with no hassles.

These look great in person though, I really like what JB did with these. The VIII's are my favorite Jordans & im a sucker for the Suns cw, so this was an easy decision for me. The grey on the back was a nice touch too & looks real clean.

These will sell out after the restock on 25th a consolation prize for who ever didn't get what they really wanted

I got mine. I walked into NikeTown day after release and they still had a FSR. Underrated CW.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I like the material they used. Hoping the playoffs are the same. Maybe double up in those. One of my favorites growing up when some of my classmates had them.

Back
Top Bottom