2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my pair today from my hook up very very pleased.
you didnt need a hook up. these kicks are sitting everyone
mean.gif
. Or do you mean u walked in the store and the floor associate hooked you up with a pair.

Missed out on black toes so said **** it in mad need to cop something and went to finish line and feel in love, the citrus is a good amount of bright and matches my all orange broncos jersey very very well. Quality is on point I really can't believe these are sitting after getting these

you didnt need a hook up. these kicks are sitting everyone:smh: . Or do you mean u walked in the store and the floor associate hooked you up with a pair.

By hook up I meant I paid below retail for em

I was pretty sure thats what u meant :lol:

I returned my ndc pair because my midsole paint was 2 different colors....hopefully i find these later under retail since no one likes them even after the "big" restock

I want a 2nd pair because I want to wear the heck out of my current pair. Yes I like them that much. Next paycheck.

I'm in love wih this shoe :smokin

Idk why so many ppl are hating on them?? These are no where near photo blue 9's (white bottom) or crimson 3's level

I was pretty sure thats what u meant :lol:

I returned my ndc pair because my midsole paint was 2 different colors....hopefully i find these later under retail since no one likes them even after the "big" restock

Why would I need to lie for you guys for? Anyways as others said this colorway will be liked down the line. Very slept on but a great colorway. The grey and black contrast is superb. But you know it's not OG so we aren't suppose to like it

I need to return mine for another pair. I noticed some separation at the toe cap. It looks like they didn't use enough glue or it didn't dry all the way to the top. You can barely see it depending on the angle. I don't want to take any chances long term, because I go months without wearing my kicks.

Last edited:
These aren't selling even after the restock lol. I may cop another pair if these kicks just to cop one DS for down the road

These aren't selling even after the restock lol. I may cop another pair if these kicks just to cop one DS for down the road

Only fools thought they would. everybody wants to get that sleeper jordan. newsflash...it aint this one. these are sitting cuz nobody wants em. even ninja wants to take his pair back now lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only fools thought they would. everybody wants to get that sleeper jordan. newsflash...it aint this one. these are sitting cuz nobody wants em. even ninja wants to take his pair back now lol.
:lol: that just means more pairs for those of us who do want these. This may be the first Jordan I actually double up on to not give to a friend or keep as trade bait.

I was considering it only because im weary of da

Material, not because i like da color any less.

:lol: that just means more pairs for those of us who do want these. This may be the first Jordan I actually double up on to not give to a friend or keep as trade bait.

I'm considering it as well

Hell I open up the box at lease once a day just to look at them :rofl: :smokin

The Mets hat goes perfect with these. Might pick this one up as well because of the grey underbrim :smokin

View media item 429197

Last edited:
Now that I got some more 88's and Black Toes on Saturday I think its time to get these, wanted them from the jump but had to prioritize. Glad these are still around. :D

Last edited:
:smh:  @ other people's thirst influencing what you want to wear on a certain day. who cares if people will be jealous you should make the selection based on which shoe YOU would like to wear the most not which one other people would wish they had the most

No no no!! You got it wrong bro I do it for the people. They ask me to debut a shoe because mine are EXTRA CLEAN & I match up well with anything. People tell me to get them some straight from the video shoe too. Been breaking necks in every city boy! I'm a pro at this shoe game! The shoes in your avi I still have DS from 08. I don't sell or re-sell my J's I wear them. If you were the last person on earth you wouldn't wear Jordans or Nikes if you want to get technical about it. >D

I owned a pair of OG Playoffs back in 1993.  Back when you could just see it sitting on shelves in the store, try them on and buy em. After I finished beating them and they started to fall apart I threw em away in the trash.  Can't wait to own a pair of these again next month.

Got 2 pairs of these and not returning either, why should it matter who's buying them or who isn't.

This is the most bi-polar bunch of people on earth, disappointed when a shoe sells out and equally disappointed when a shoe doesn't sell out.

What do you really want nt?

they want the shoe to suck because it is a new cw and they hate the new cw all they want is og cw. They would burn these if given the chance, that's how much hate there is on this shoe.

they want the shoe to suck because it is a new cw and they hate the new cw all they want is og cw. They would burn these if given the chance, that's how much hate there is on this shoe.
Or any new CW for that matter. i just dont get it, ppl always find something wrong with a new CW when they know deep down they really like it, but since its like a trend to hate new CW, everybody hates and want only OGs.

Back
Top Bottom