2014/15 Fall & Winter Jacket thread.

I've seen dudes in downtown Brooklyn rock em. Like I said it's not prevalent like in Harlem/bx with every other dude rocking one but ppl still on it out there.
the dudes you have seen downtown brooklyn are uptowners shopping downtown bk....
roll.gif

we haven't rocked pelle's since B.I.G
yeah the type of dudes still looking for the albee square mall

Looking to buy the stapleton jacket but undecided on a size. I'm 6'0 220 Muscular build. I dont know if I should go with a xl or xxl? Any opinions from people who have worn this jacket? Thanks.

I doubt I will be of much help since I'm much smaller than you. I'm 155 like 5'9" and I got a medium. Jacket has a short, almost cropped feel to it. But fits pretty true to size. I guess just extrapolate my weight to your size :lol:. Whatever you normally rock, I say go with that.

Still looking for a nice warm black parka with fur on the hood thats not too long. Went through the thread didnt find anything I like.

$500 is the budget. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Still looking for a nice warm black parka with fur on the hood thats not too long. Went through the thread didnt find anything I like.

500 exactly ot around 500? I'd get a Canada goose if I were you. Try and find someone with an employee discount or buy it used if you wanna get it for under 5.

500 exactly ot around 500? I'd get a Canada goose if I were you. Try and find someone with an employee discount or buy it used if you wanna get it for under 5.

500 is the most i'd spend. I had a Canada Goose Chilliwak Bomber, but I gave it to my brother. Was thinking of just buying another one, but kinda wanted something a bit longer. Not a fan of their parkas though.

500 is the most i'd spend. I had a Canada Goose Chilliwak Bomber, but I gave it to my brother. Was thinking of just buying another one, but kinda wanted something a bit longer. Not a fan of their parkas though.
aight got you. youll be hard pressed to find a jacket with real fur for under 500, I mean if you want some official ****.

Back
Top Bottom