2014/15 Fall & Winter Jacket thread.

Any good Penfield retailers with a variety of stock in NYC?

I'm on the lookout for the Naklin jacket in black to layer with.

Penfield used to have a sample sale every year in NYC. Vests for $80 and jackets for $100-$120.

Wanted the blue joint with the brown leather on the shoulders but didnt have my size back then. Settled for a brown vest wih brown leather on the too and a houndstooth jacket with the brown leather shoulders.

check ebay, they be having pelles at good prices once in a while. I copped my pride one for 300 there and the americana joint I dropped 400 on ended at 120 :smh:

alp : What size you wear ? That Pride jacket looks nice

alp : What size you wear ? That Pride jacket looks nice
I wear a 44-46. I let go of the pride pelle because my boy was fiending for it and gave my federers and 200 cash for it. Ima buy it back eventually but will wait to see if it pops up on the low. If not ima go to one of the hood stores and drop the 5-550 (last resort)

Anyone know where I can find this jacket? I know it's a North Face Nuptse down jacket, but I can't seem to find one with the hood.

Last edited:
sreggie101 sreggie101 can i get the SKU for this?

Don't have the SKU but the jacket is called "Jakson"

The north face Jackson hybrid jacket. summit series collection.

A28MJK3. I grabbed an XL. its a bit roomy in the chest area but then again its not a slim cut. MAD light tho. its still an aright fit tho. not like my XXL HyVent.

insulation is Primaloft. I grabbed it from a ski shop in vt for $130. black on black.

if you want a slim cut jacket with primaloft i recommend the LL Bean Primaloft packway jacket. full size run online. includes tall sizes and is $110 shipped. i tried it on, and its nice. a bit more plain than north face obviously.

Last edited:
This jacket is hard, but not for $355 :x

Hopefully Urban has a good sale for BF.

Nike came out with a anorak just like that last year for a third of that price. Sales brought it down even lower.

Comes with the hem zip also

img_1999.jpeg

yo can i still cop this ...

Just picked up this coat on a nice discount, nice fit... nice color and provides decent warmth. It fits nicely into the winter rotation.

alp alp Where can I get a biggie for the low? I know they're discontinued smh.
gotta check eBay/cl. I was gonna get a black with gold inside but guy was acting funny, kept increasing price after we agreed on a price :smh:

Last edited:
alp : I wear a size 2XL in Avirex jackets. What size number should I buy in Pelle Pelle ?

I saw a 38 , 40 and 54 in Pelle's online , but I don't know what size to get

alp : I wear a size 2XL in Avirex jackets. What size number should I buy in Pelle Pelle ?

I saw a 38 , 40 and 54 in Pelle's online , but I don't know what size to get
I never had an avirex but my guess would be a 44 or 46. That's the sizes I wear and that is roughly an xl/xxl. I just copped another pelle, I will see if the seller ships it as advertised. If so I got another steal :smokin

Back
Top Bottom