2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ArashMarkazi: I asked Kobe about Temecula. He hadn't heard about it so I told him. "Mamba Army don't f--- around."

hahahahaha

I pray we don't keep our 2nd round pick... But in order to move up in the draft.

My dream scenario is that we trade for another 1st. Then use the 1st we acquire by trade + Rockets pick + the 2nd round pick can be used to get somewhere between 13-15 in the draft.

Keep Ed Davis...

Bench of Swaggy, Ed Davis, one of the 2 firsts, Kelly, Clarkson, Sacre, Black (Maybe even Wes if he's around minimum again).

Then Kobe, Randle, Top 5. With the money still left, we can get 2 quality FA's and I think we have a shot at the playoffs next season.

Dragic seems like he wants the bright lights :smile:

Last edited:
I think  we can get another pick. With Lin having an expiring contract, and us signing Black, either Lin or Hill can be gone. I'd get rid of Lin & our 2nd round pick, but iono if that's enough.

Last edited:
I think  we can get another pick. With Lin having an expiring contract, and us signing Black, either one of them can be gone. I'd get rid of Lin & our 2nd round pick, but iono if that's enough.

Hill is more likely to get a 1st. Because you have control of his contract next season.

If you're a team who knows you won't have cap space (13 of the 16 playoff teams) Hill gives you a great role player for another season that you couldn't have gotten with a MLE.

Lin to get a 1st would take a team desperately needing him. Like the Bulls last season when every single PG was injured. But maybe he can pull off a future 1st (lottery protected of course).

I really wish Harrison Barnes was available for Hill, and the Rockets pick. I'd even throw in Kelly for extra Lee/ Bogut insurance. Hell they can have our 2nd as well. But that day will never happen :frown:

Last edited:
Harrison Barnes for Hill, Kelly, the Houston pick and our 2nd rounder?

Would have to be a lot of moving parts to match salaries. Probably Livingston to a 3rd team for a pick

But as I already acknowledged... It will never happen. The Warriors have too much flexibility in the long term to deal Barnes.

Last edited:
Tank Watch 12/29:

Bucks 15-16 vs Hornets 10-21...Bucks are banged up and the game is in Charlotte.
Bulls 21-9 vs Pacers 11-20...Uh, the game shouldn't be close, but who knows.
Kings 13-17 vs Nets 13-16...Nets have been awful and Boogie has been balling since his return.
Magic 12-21 vs Heat 14-17...Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng and a skeleton crew vs the Magic.
Wizards 21-8 vs Rockets 21-8...Rockets on the second night of a back to back, advantage Wizards?
Jazz 10-20 vs Clippers 20-11...Clippers on the second night of a back to back, advantage Jazz?

Shooting below average, but the Pistons are 4-5 since his return...:smokin

Last edited:
Pelton:
The L.A. Lakers won Sunday's Tarik Black sweepstakes, claiming the rookie big man after he was waived by the Houston Rockets on Friday to make room for Josh Smith. Don't get carried away with Black's potential. He's 23 and rated below replacement level this season, in large part because he's blocked just two shots in 393 minutes. There's a reason Black went undrafted and was waived by the Rockets.

At the same time, Black held his own in 12 starts in place of the injured Dwight Howard and has demonstrated he can capably sop up backup minutes. He's a fine rebounder and a high-percentage shooter. That makes him an asset to some teams, though not necessarily the Lakers, who already have Robert Sacre playing the same role behind Jordan Hill and Ed Davis. As Insider's Amin Elhassan noted on Twitter, Black could be a candidate for a trade or insurance if the Lakers deal Davis or Hill, both unrestricted free agents at season's end.

Seeing Carmelo ring in the new year with 5 wins, in the East, as he nears passing his prime, let me just say:

THANK ******* GOD HE TURNED DOWN OUR 97 MILLION DOLLARS.

I can always admit when I'm wrong...

Thank god we didn't get Melo...Thank god!

And this season has gone just the way I wanted. Hang around...Lose late. :smokin

Last edited:
That makes him an asset to some teams, though not necessarily the Lakers, who already have Robert Sacre playing the same role

He can help the team by taking Sacre's role. :lol:

Thank god

I dont see Green, J.Butler and Leonard leaving. GS will probably move Lee to re-sign him.

I havent seen KJ Mcdaniels play is he worth pursuing :nerd:

He's pretty damn athletic. Can't really shoot though.

His mom actually heckled his teammates the other week during a game. :lol:

Sacre is okay.  Dude is soft though, plays like he's on probation.

Last edited:
Sacre is the perfect guy to have at the end of your bench, morale wise. That's about it though.

Hill will draw some interest soon, skill set several teams could use + team option.

Sacre is okay.  Dude is soft though, plays like he's on probation.
WHAT THE **** DOES THIS MEAN 
roll.gif

WHAT THE **** DOES THIS MEAN 
roll.gif
Means he can't display any form of aggression or else he'll get locked up.  Dude is rather soft for his image, all tattooed up like he used to bang.  But plays like he's 35 or something.  Hairline faded fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom