2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell did robert kelly play 36 minutes? Pretty odd

Was he playing small forward?

Yeah started at the 3.

Not his position, and really didn't look good defensively at the 3 because he's not quick enough.

But it's a skill he needs to develop to get a few extra minutes. But the coach has to be smart on what 3s to play him against.

The most enjoyable part was that LA won on a Friday night.  What a great way to end the week; with a win, with Linsanity taking over, and Boozer's HIGH ARC volleyball shot.   Been a while since LA players and fans had something to smile about. 

The most enjoyable part was that LA won on a Friday night.  What a great way to end the week; with a win, with Linsanity taking over, and Boozer's HIGH ARC volleyball shot.   Been a while since LA players and fans had something to smile about. 
Still not smiling.

Why the **** would I be smiling cuz Boozer and Lin beat the Magic, at home?
laugh.gif
LOL.  Happy Friday sir.

Just something different you know. Still many months away.

The Bench Brothers are DOING IT.  Shaved pits on Lin and Black Ice on the beard.  Too parallel.

Why in the..........man, I gotta make a business decision on your posts. I can't be seein this trash. :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
‏@HPbasketball 5 minutes ago
To hit 47 wins, OKC has to win 64% of their remaining games. If the bar goes to 50, it’s 71 percent

Presti is shrewd with his picks. Waiters for a Top 18 protected is a smart move. But normally won't deal them for anything. He has to know that the writing on the wall for the breakup of KD/Russ/Ibaka is coming, and they need to start making a move to try and convince them they want to win. He also has to know that if he lets Reggie Jackson leave in Free Agency, KD will likely leave. If he keeps Reggie Jackson, he won't have room to get anyone else because they'll definitely be over the tax.

Last edited:

wtf Melo would be a waste of time
This team gonna suck like Mike Singletary/ Steve Mariuchi 49ers era.  At least the LA RAMS are coming to town right? LOLZ

LA ain't on the same plan as the other FOREVER REBUILD FRANCHISES trying to fish the next AI, PIERCE, or DWIGHT.  LA all about landing that big ticket.

wtf Melo would be a waste of time
This team gonna suck like Mike Singletary/ Steve Mariuchi 49ers era.  At least the LA RAMS are coming to town right? LOLZ

LA ain't on the same plan as the other FOREVER REBUILD FRANCHISES trying to fish the next AI, PIERCE, or DWIGHT.  LA all about landing that big ticket.
Melo isn't the big ticket though my friend.

He's been quoted as saying he doesn't want to be known as just a basketball player. NO to that guy. 

Miss those days when KOBE was wearing Jordans.  Dude should've time traveled and never let that SUMMER HAPPEN.  Miss seeing the 'legit' bigs that could bang inside.  Malone's coconut shoulders, Horace Grant and them scuba goggles.. Damn damn damn.

Nah, Kobe has always praised OVERSEA players, always bashing locals here.  So maybe the next star would be some CENTER from the CZECH REPUBLIC.  

FYI, I am noticing the EUROPEAN players looking like the actors in the MARC DORCEL films.  Ya feel me?

Last edited:
Coconut shoulders......?

Second thought I might keep you around a minute, something like that is a treasure. :rofl: :rofl:

I literally had no idea what the rest of the post meant, but the shoulder thing is ******* hysterical.

Don't worry, we got Phil on the inside so WE can pay Melo's 122 million dollars into his mid 30's. What could go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom