2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we all have to pull for is Tarik Black & Ryan Kelly to continue putting up great nights.

Because it forces managements hand to make a deal.

The clog of minutes at the 4 & 5 right now is the key to our player development, the draft, and Free Agency.

BLACK has the potential to be a NBA player for long period of time(sign contract) if he plays hard like what he did last night,keep it up and listen to your coach

View media item 1344617

Miss those days when KOBE was wearing Jordans.  Dude should've time traveled and never let that SUMMER HAPPEN.  Miss seeing the 'legit' bigs that could bang inside.  Malone's coconut shoulders, Horace Grant and them scuba goggles.. Damn damn damn.

Nah, Kobe has always praised OVERSEA players, always bashing locals here.  So maybe the next star would be some CENTER from the CZECH REPUBLIC.  
FYI, I am noticing the EUROPEAN players looking like the actors in the MARC DORCEL films.  Ya feel me?

i cant believe MALONE was hurt during the FINALS,,Prince and Billups was the difference maker for the Pistons

They won because of Sheed. Obviously he didn't score every single point, but he was such a unique... problem. Malone & Shaq had no clue how to guard him. Same w/ Okur. It was like putting Pippen on Magic in 90; just created such a problem for the Lakers that it spelled our demise.

Last edited:
i remember reading in phils book that GP was scared of guarding billups so kobe had to do it
I believe that no not never. :lol: GP was afraid to guard Chauncey? Afraid?! :lol: Not 'unable'. Not 'ineffective'.

'Afraid'?

I can't.

Last edited:

i remember reading in phils book that GP was scared of guarding billups so kobe had to do it
I believe that no not never.
laugh.gif
GP was afraid to guard Chauncey? Afraid?!
laugh.gif
Not 'unable'. Not 'ineffective'.

'Afraid'?

I can't.
i read the last season like 5-6 years ago but i remember him talking about bringing up how billups was destroying the defense during pregame or a time out and GP just sat there quietly and after a while kobe was like "fine ill guard him"

I'd call that frustrated, not afraid.

Maybe even "Too proud to admit being overmatched," but I could never picture GP as afraid.

I'd call that frustrated, not afraid.

Maybe even "Too proud to admit being overmatched," but I could never picture GP as afraid.
for me at least, too proud would be letting a guy score three times on you saying "nah coach i got this" then going out and getting scored on a few more times

sitting there not saying anything is just scared

having a teammate say "ill do it" and still not say anything, thats being afraid to me

I could see myself doing the same thing.

Lost.

I'd call that lost, the way that story went.

Like, if dude's roasting me, I'm not going to be ignorant enough to be like "Alright coach, put me back in." But at the same time, I'm DAMN sure not going to be like "Nah, he's killing me, coach. G'on and put Kobe on him."

I'd be sitting there quiet, like that Alonzo gif. :lol:

so we really couldnt find a contender willing to give up a draft pick of anykind for pau after trying to trade him every year for the past 4 years?

my dude has 40 and 16 with a quarter left to play 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Pau was not adored by most of you folks here. lol

My man, mentally abused, verbally assaulted by guys. Said his numbers were a fluke, said he was lucky to be in his position. Said everything to discredit him. Yet, the humble Spainiard continues to play under the radar.

My main man, Pau Gasol.

He checked out in 2011. Known fact.

Good for Pau to be fightin with his new squad. Then ask yourself why he didn't play like this in 2011, 2012, 2013, or 2014.

lol. yeah... the reasons are always up for argument. ask ourselves if kobe would be kobe if he did leave after his tantrum about leaving LA. ask ourselves why LA was better under MDA with out mamba?

lol. yeah... the reasons are always up for argument. ask ourselves if kobe would be kobe if he did leave after his tantrum about leaving LA. ask ourselves why LA was better under MDA with out mamba?

Stick with coconut shoulders, this other **** don't make no sense. :lol:

He checked out in 2011. Known fact.

Good for Pau to be fightin with his new squad. Then ask yourself why he didn't play like this in 2011, 2012, 2013, or 2014.
exactly... That Dallas series in 11 pau changed.... He was never the same guy eye test wise after that.
Like dude had Lost his mojo...he needed a change of scenery as others have stated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom