2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HBD L2B :pimp: :pimp:

Ok now... This dude Nash is made of glass at his old age. It's time to hang it up man. Hate to see him go out like this. I'm a big fan of Nash, one of the few that thinks he deserved both MVP's but it's over.

As the Lakers' contingent settled into the conference room's ergonomic chairs, it was clear that two-time MVP poster GTB, in a nice crisp shirt, listening attentively, was running SKA's game plan. But CP showed up, according to a person in the room, in "hoops shorts, a T-shirt and drinking mountain dew." He had also packed an attitude.

When L2B asked why his teammates let the injured poster take all the flak when the Lakers' started winning games, GTB said he didn't know that L2B had felt that way and that had he known, he would have acted differently. CP, on the other hand, offered a crash course in developing thick skin and a mini lecture on learning how to tank. Sources told Lakers Thread Insider RCK that CP's lecture was "a complete turnoff" for L2B.

:nerd:  
Come home LTB :frown:

Thanks guys. :pimp:

Seaman's article alone made me wanna come back... Pure lulz :lol:

I'm just into evolving and when the thread gets stuck in the same gear, with the same negativity, same points and same reminders of how bad we are on an hourly basis there seems to be no evolution within the thread.

Nothing personal but I had to take a break from being stuck in that same gear.

Unfortunately I've lurked the last few pages to see if it's any different and similar arguments are still taking place months later :lol:

But I'll be back shortly for the regular season and hope for the best.

Miss my Laker homies.
Miss my gtb.
Do not miss rck the rat :smh:

Thanks guys.
pimp.gif

Seaman's article alone made me wanna come back... Pure lulz
laugh.gif

I'm just into evolving and when the thread gets stuck in the same gear, with the same negativity, same points and same reminders of how bad we are on an hourly basis there seems to be no evolution within the thread.

Unfortunately I've lurked the last few pages to see if it's any different and similar arguments are still taking place months later
laugh.gif

Miss my Laker homies.
Miss my gtb.
Do not miss rck the rat
mean.gif
happy bday bro 
pimp.gif

Emile.jpg

Why is rck a rat?
laugh.gif
What did I miss

I see he still ain't get his OG SN back.
I'm too nervous to PM Meth for it back 

edit: damn, its actually been a year already so I may be able to get it back 
nerd.gif
 thanks for the reminder 
smokin.gif

rck where is that podcast
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Safely sitting on my desktop 
eyes.gif

jerks 
tired.gif

hope your birthday is so happy LTB.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

nah, if I had to compare my voice to someone/something 

it would probably be Napoleon Dynamite while smoking a menthol 

^^that chart up there is ridiculous (the strength weakness one). even though nash is obviously done, how does he not get shooting as one of his strengths? :stoneface: but they give nick young shooting as a strength :stoneface: :stoneface:

Remember when bynum got hurt and we ended up with pau? I could see something similar happening with nash. Except it won't be a player anywhere near as good as pau

Thanks guys. :pimp:

Seaman's article alone made me wanna come back... Pure lulz :lol:

Unfortunately I've lurked the last few pages to see if it's any different and similar arguments are still taking place months later :lol:

Miss my Laker homies.
Miss my gtb.
Do not miss rck the rat :smh:

hbd ltb

broncos :smokin

hope someone gets you a smush parker jersey for your bday lulz. in all seriousness hbd. may you bench 5 lbs more than your max on this day.

Any chance we get Rondo?

He wants out can it work financially ?

He's still a damn good guard when healthy

Any chance we get Rondo?

He wants out can it work financially ?

He's still a damn good guard when healthy

Why would Boston help us?

What would we be able to give Boston of value?

I'd love Rondo, but he has no reason to come here, and Boston has no reason to want to send him here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom