Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe.jpg

http://jeremylinpost.blogspot.com/2014/07/kobe-is-now-following-lin-on-twitter.html

Last edited:
You ain't even really a hooper, tho. :lol: Wouldn't expect you to know a baller when you saw one. There are females that wouldn't even let you get a decent shot up, bruh. :lol: Have you frustrated like "But I'm a GUY, and she's... NOT. :\ What's happening?!"

:lol:

nah im pretty good. been coached by zyzz

2011: Phil beating on Pau's chest as he plays like garbage.
2012: Extra rest from lockout, but it was Mike Brown's fault.
2013: It was Dwight's fault.
2014: It was MDA's fault.

2015 excuses for Pau. Another new coach, D Rose, too many minutes, not enough post touches, new conference, new system, ghost of MJ.

I'm gonna go with Thibbs. Clearly we blamed Phil, Mike and Mike the last 4 years, a fourth coach in five years will surely be the real problem. Not the actual player, that's 7 feet tall and prefers 18 foot jumpers then complains about lack of post touches. Couldn't be him.

:lol:

There's not a single thing every single one of us would ever agree on , other than being happy we won a championship.

Not saying he'll be All NBA but he's not a walking turd like he's been portrayed that's all I'm saying.

Someone on ESPN said :

, Gasol is a versatile offensive player who can play inside and outside, and help create offensive opportunities for a team suddenly rich, er, upper-middle class, in shooters.

That's national media right ? So I must be be right if they're agreeing with me.

I'm starting to feel like Randle may get traded next month.

The thing that bugs me about it...... Suns are $30mil apart on Bledsoe. That's pretty big.

Lakers should be doing everything to pair Bledsoe with Randle for the future. Bledsoe near max means we could do some minor maneuvering to open up maybe a mil or two less than max with Kobe + Bledsoe & Randle.

If we offered up Hill, Lin, the Rockets 1st, the Rockets 2nd. it is a fair trade for Bledsoe. When you factor in two things:
1. They are $30mil apart on Bledsoe, that can cause some issue between Bledsoe & Suns
2. This trade guarantees that our pick will go to Phoenix, it won't be sixth pick, but anywhere from 10-18 (either we just fall short of the playoffs or we can squeak in to the playoffs, and the East is dog crap again). Suns could have as many as 5 First Round Picks (4 guaranteed), and 2 - 2nd Round Picks.

Last edited:
Can Lin and Hill be traded already? Is there anything in the contracts that prohibit that? Would be nice to pair Randle and Bledsoe.
If we can somehow get Nash in a deal and send him back to PHX .....I would personally go down to Manhattan Beach, pick him up and drive him all the way back!

Last edited:
The LOLakers continue. This is pure stupidity if it goes down. If nothing more than the sequence of events that would lead to it happening.

son...why is this happening? what was the point of getting lin if we were gonna go after bledsoe? FO thinks because we have carlos ****** boozer we dont need young talent like randle? I mean I like the thought of bledsoe, kobe and young out there together, but find a way to keep randle man. package lin and xavier and wesley johnson and r.kelly.

I'm torn honestly I don't what to think.

Randle has been hyped up so much I wanna see him in a Laker jersey in the regular season just to see how good he is.

But Bledsoe is a stud who can be our starting pg for years to come.

I'd hate to trade Randle and he turns out to be a modern Charles Barkley.

But I'd hate to pass on Bledsoe and he turns out to be a hidden superstar like James Harden.

:smh: :smh:

no on Bledsoe for Randle...

but given how things have worked for us lately, I'm pretty sure it's going to happen :lol: :smh:

Randle 5 years, 16-17 million, age 19.

Bledsoe 5 years, 80 million, age 24.

If LA chooses the latter, we should be contracted.

Add in giving the Rockets pick, and guaranteeing our pick goes to them as well, plus their own pick would give the Suns at minimum 3, AND the #7 pick from this draft as well.

So we can give Eric Bledsoe 80 million dollars. Suns 4 picks total wouldn't cost more than 50 million.

If LA does this, it's over. And anyone who supports it should be murdered in cold blood.

Kobe's 2010 playoffs are very overlooked honestly.

His game 7 shooting was putrid, obviously.
But it wasn't as if he didn't show up. He still created plays, played defense, crashed the boards.

Outside of that one game tho, dude was murdering everyone offensively throughout those playoffs.

UNSTOPPABLE against the Suns.
All Alvin gentry could do was laugh. Who remembers the butt tap? :lol:

This is what Kobe was doing all playoffs long. Draining BUCKETS in dudes grills.

620749_o.gif

:smokin :lol:

"It ends tonight" :nthat:

Classic man, Classic.
I was sooooo happy man. So happy. :pimp:

Last edited:
The Suns series and game 5 in Boston, that dude was the closest to MJ I've ever seen.

Game 7 knocked some of the luster off the first 20+ games of that run, but no one shot well in game 7, on either side.

******* pissed me off that the Suns didn't advance.

My favorite team outside of whatever season it is of the Timberwolves every year.

So if we're going by just a random season by a random team, the 2009-10 Phoenix Suns are my choice.

Amare up for a contract, so in all likelihood, Nash's final run deep into the postseason and, thus, Amare's final run with the Suns (most people didn't assume they were going to pay him or match what other bidders were going to offer).

Channing Frye SPLASH, Jason Richardson bank-in three that took every bounce imaginable to happen, Dragic scoring in spurts.

Just so much fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom