Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No point in starting Randle.
He is 19 with a lot to learn. Very very raw. No point in throwing him in there and starting him just to start him.

Might be better for him to run with the 2nd unit

Barry Sanders looking Randle is a kid. He aint no primma donn, but hes just a kid. He will need to.mentally be prepared for the NBA. He hasnt just let.

No point in starting Randle.
He is 19 with a lot to learn. Very very raw. No point in throwing him in there and starting him just to start him.

Might be better for him to run with the 2nd unit

I wouldn't say there's no point. But if they don't start him, these should be the reasons - i.e. make him earn his spot. It might be better for him in the long run. (Though I wouldn't say he's raw - I think his rep as NBA ready is kinda accurate - but more so he doesn't get complacent)

They shouldn't make him off the bench only because of Jeremy Lin, Xavier Henry, Steve Nash, and Nick Young, though.

[quote name="KingJaffeJo"]No point in starting Randle.

Might be better for him to run with the 2nd unit[/quote]Agreed.

Give him like 5-7 starts, 2-3 of them being against teams like the Spurs, Thunder, Blazers, or maybe Clippers (I just don't want him to learn Blake's flopping :\ ).

kobe-howard-bulls-1170x833.jpg

Possibly best duo that COULDVE been.

tumblr_mj1prrCg1M1rk0uv7o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus 29m
By my estimation - after signing Young - Lakers should have $507k left in cap room - enough to sign Clarkson to a greater than 2 year deal

Important.

So the current line-up will be

Lin-Nash
Kobe-Clarkson
Young-Henry
Randle-Boozer-Kelly
Hill-Davis-Sacre

26 wins. Leggo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom