2014 Chevrolet Corvette [UPDATED]

The rear looks too Camaro? Camaro got the inspiration from the Vette with the tail lights.

But I would add that it would look much better with the traditional circle tail lights, but still sexy af

Last edited:
i changed my mind already

joint is nice.....with the more pics they added on autoblog im lovin it

new viper and new vette is nice. im likin the new cars coming out so far

Wow. This car really came out looking good. Interior looks very nice too. Hats off to Chevy.

Updated the first post with the pictures RFX45 posted. :smokin

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

i aint a fan of so many pipes in da middle.

other then that, its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome.

i aint a fan of so many pipes in da middle.

other then that, its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome.

Last gen Corvette had this though. There was a a 3 inch or so gap between each two but all four were still in the middle.

The gap makes it better. The 4 exhaust tips all lined up w/o any breaks or gap just looks... I don't know... bizarre? Awkward?

Last edited:
The gap makes it better. The 4 exhaust tips all lined up w/o any breaks or gap just looks... I don't know... bizarre? Awkward?

I see what ur saying. But going a different direction with the exhaust exit was a good move. The C5 & C6 both already had that set up, so a new set up is a breathe of fresh air.

Last edited:
Not as bad as I thought it would be, low key impressed.  I'm curious how it performs now, hope Top Gear gets to test it...

I see what ur saying. But going a different direction with the exhaust exit was a good move. The C5 & C6 both already had that set up, so a new set up is a breathe of fresh air.

I agree, everyone wants the circle tail lights and gap in the exhaust. You keep that you basically have another C5-C6 rear end. If they did that a lot of people would have *****ed that it's the same car. Gotta keep the design changing. I like it a lot and it's a breath of fresh air from the typical Corvette design that you've seen the last 10 years. The new Malibu has the four squarish rear tail lights as well so maybe Chevy is going this route on all of their cars from here on out, ala, the new front grille that a lot of Fords share, who knows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom