2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

NBA Store and the Team USA website have the first items for sale, but some prices are crazy!

199.99 for an authentic jersey? 2 years ago they were 120!

Also the authentic shorts are now 149.99, used to be 79.99 in 2014!

NBA Store and the Team USA website have the first items for sale, but some prices are crazy!

199.99 for an authentic jersey? 2 years ago they were 120!

Also the authentic shorts are now 149.99, used to be 79.99 in 2014!

:smh: at that price for shorts.

Looks like the replica is loaded for personalization but not up yet. I caught the link earlier on Team USA I think. All this stuff says 7/25 ship, so I'm sure it will be on Nike by then or hopefully sooner. USA practice shorts aren't bad for $65, compared to these authentics for $150!

Is it gonna be possible to get that durant authentic for cheaper than retail? Really want it but $200 for basically a Nike tank top is steep

Is it gonna be possible to get that durant authentic for cheaper than retail? Really want it but $200 for basically a Nike tank top is steep

I was thinking the same thing. A $200 tank is hard to stomach. The authentic soccer kits aren't even that much and they have sleeves. I'm sure these will hit discount but not until the Olympics come to a close.

Not that I'd buy them, but why are there Stewart/Delle Donne shirts being sold with their WNBA #s? FIBA only allows for 4-15.

And was I seeing things, or is there a Olympic Windrunner up last night that has disappeared from NDC?

said screw it and ordered a white KD jersey and a pair of the blue shorts, both authentic. if you order on fanatics there are a couple codes you can use. most I found was 15% with uconnalum15

Not that I'd buy them, but why are there Stewart/Delle Donne shirts being sold with their WNBA #s? FIBA only allows for 4-15.

And was I seeing things, or is there a Olympic Windrunner up last night that has disappeared from NDC?

There was a wi drunner on NDC for the olympics, only a 3XL was put up though :smh:

Need that Kyrie replica jersey, but I looked and it said out of stock already??

I hope they will also release a number of authentics from other players than just Durant!

Back
Top Bottom