2014 fiba basketball World Cup!! Team usa

if anyone ordered from NBA.com or Fanatics, ALL of my USA stuff keeps getting pushed back :smh: im not even going to have them im time for the olympics themselves at this point...

I ordered the white and blue Durant jerseys and blue kyrie jersey from NBA.com on Friday and it should be delivered sometime today.

copped a replica navy Kyrie jersey from Dck's. Got it last friday. I actually like the fit, but the screen print feels cheap.

Do you mind posting a pic of the Kyrie? I'm hoping they make a white replica because that's what I have my eye on.

View media item 2105278View media item 2105279
Dck's randomly has 15-20 off of $100 purchase, so you might wanna hold off and wait for it.

They actually have $20 off of $100 right now. Copped this for $80.

Last edited:
More stuff hitting Nike.com if you search USAB. No authentic shorts yet :frown:, hopefully those hit soon. Anyone know if custom authentic jerseys will be available and did that happen in '12 or '14?

http://store.nba.com/USA_Basketball/Mens_USA_Basketball_Kevin_Durant_Nike_White_Rio_Authentic_Jersey

anyone knows how does the authentic jersey fit?
im 6ft and 180lbs wondering what size should i order 

I am 6"1 and 165 pounds and I can fit an M, which has a relatively tight fit and a size L, which has a looser fit, so you should be fine with a size L!
More stuff hitting Nike.com if you search USAB. No authentic shorts yet :frown:, hopefully those hit soon. Anyone know if custom authentic jerseys will be available and did that happen in '12 or '14?

thanks! In 2014 they had no custom authentics, just select players. I think it is the first time that in 2016 they offer customized jerseys! As of right now it is sadly only for replicas though!

What happened to the authentic shorts? I saw them on a website like a week ago but haven't seen em anywhere since.

I really want those sweats too :nerd:

Anyone knows if nike will release authentic jersey for other players? So far there are only kyries and kds

Does anyone know if Nike will release a Klay Thompson jersey?.....or will it just be KD and Kyrie?

my guess is, if they were planning on releasing other jerseys, they would have released them at the same time as Kyrie and KD

Last edited:
What's the consensus on the USA jerseys this year? I hope the NBA jerseys don't go in this direction.

They look a little tight on the players. I guess the old days of heavy authentic jerseys are done.

I guess you haven't seen the revolution 30 jerseys? Those are very light, next to nothing.

It's all about lightweight these days. Nike direction is what they been using in college for years now

I definitely like the lighterweight on the jersey. much better to wear in the summer.

do the jerseys seem plain to anyone else conpared to previous years though?

I definitely like the lighterweight on the jersey. much better to wear in the summer.

do the jerseys seem plain to anyone else conpared to previous years though?
I agree. The shorts, especially the white ones are way too plain. They look like any regular white pair of Nike shorts on TV.

I agree. The shorts, especially the white ones are way too plain. They look like any regular white pair of Nike shorts on TV.

yeah, and like the "USA" design they used is just meh. At least in 08 they put a star in the A, and in 2012 they changed the font.

08 was definitely one of the better ones though with the giant olympic flame and other designs on the back.

Last edited:
Personally, I think the blue set is much better with the darker back and lighter front. Fairly unique. Shame the whites are so boring.

Went to Nike Chi this weekend. Very minimal supply of USA stuff. Really disappointing. Saw the shorts that are the same model as the USA ones just generic colors. Sizes seemed small, like the jerseys. Also, the hand wiping fabric on the shorts was odd to see, even though I know Jordan and other companies have done it. Has ANYBODY bought these at retail?

Went to Nike Chi this weekend. Very minimal supply of USA stuff. Really disappointing. Saw the shorts that are the same model as the USA ones just generic colors. Sizes seemed small, like the jerseys. Also, the hand wiping fabric on the shorts was odd to see, even though I know Jordan and other companies have done it. Has ANYBODY bought these at retail?

the shorts? I would have. luckily I found a 15% code to use on Fanatics though.

Back
Top Bottom