2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

View media item 1154208
Like I said before.

Performance beasts.

When I am doing any lateral movement I lace them all the way up.

I really like the snug fit on the forefoot, it makes me feel much more stable in the shoe while I train (how I preferred my cleats).

Performance wise these> last years

Looks wise last years> this years

Should be an easy cop.

LOL, not even close, these sold out in under a minute at NDC. I got my *** up early at 4:50 and was just staring at my computer screen, waiting for the countdown. I am so glad that I did the transaction in under 30 seconds because BAM they were gone!

i cant believe how easy it was to get the Luanrs this year. Last year the FSU pairs sold out in seconds and this year they are still available 24 hours later. Must have made a ton of them.

I never bought a pair of the previous Lunars. They fit true to size i assume?

TTS with a bit of a heel slip though.

i cant believe how easy it was to get the Luanrs this year. Last year the FSU pairs sold out in seconds and this year they are still available 24 hours later. Must have made a ton of them.

They had definitely flooded the market with the FSU and Oregon ones; Florida State wasn't coming off any championship or anything in 2012 but it shows you how rabid the Nole fans were for some Nike kicks. Nike hadn't given them a school shoe in forever while giving schools like Army, Navy, Pitt, Ohio State, etc ones.

Got an e-mail from Champs.  My order is backordered for 2 weeks from yesterday.  Might cancel once my NDC pair comes in.

Just got tracking no. for my Texas and Oregon pairs from NDC, but don't look like they've been shipped out yet.

Last edited:
LOL, not even close, these sold out in under a minute at NDC. I got my *** up early at 4:50 and was just staring at my computer screen, waiting for the countdown. I am so glad that I did the transaction in under 30 seconds because BAM they were gone!

and the FSU Diamond Turfs are going for 230-260 with bids....

I hear ya... i actually had time to debate if I was going to order them or not...

I have a longer but more narrow foot, so these fit great for me. I can see where people complained about them being a little narrow though.

Lucky to pick up the last Texas pair at my Champs last night. Wore them to the gym right after. I was debating on whether or not to go .5 up but I went with my normal 11.5. These definitely go TTS but it will feel tight -- especially if you wear thick socks like Thorlos like me. They weren't uncomfortable (laced all the way up) at all and the traction/grip is almost too good.

and the FSU Diamond Turfs are going for 230-260 with bids....

People so ridiculous. To answer your question, TTS but pretty snug in the forefoot so if you wanna go up a half size, you'd probably be good.

GetRowdy40, nice OSU collection. My FSU collection would look the same but Nike never released the Air Trainer 1 or the Free Trainer 5.0 for them :smh:

So, all I got are 2012's Lunar TR1's, the 2014 TR1's, and the Diamond Turfs.

Did anyone get the UGA pair? I bought of NDC and should be here Tuesday but the colors look more muted on the product page than the release pictures. Just wanting to see some on feet.

Also, does anyone know where I could find the MLB ASG TR1s?

Man seeing all these pictures makes me want to buy a pair right now. Only issue is I don't know what size to get. I'm usually a size 10 but I dont know how these size. I have pretty narrow foot too

Ordered a pair of the Oregon and Texas from NDC. Wasn't sure about sizing and went 1/2 size up. Stopped by my local Champs today and they had the Oregon , OSU, and MSU.
Tried on my TTS (11.5) and 12. The TTS length was perfect but was so narrow for me. The 1/2 size up was so long but the width was good. Decided to go with the 1/2 size up. Bought the Oregon ones because they let me use a bday coupon and I had a giftcard. Will return my pair from NDC.

For my personal preference...

If you will be using these to train in - tts.

My pairs have loosened up a little bit with wear (still have the forefoot lockdown).

I personally prefer the lockdown on my foot for training purposes.

Back
Top Bottom