2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

So they come out with a Richard Sherman pair and don't come out with an Andrew luck pair?

Found a few pairs of the Miami Hurricanes colorway while checking ebay. Both listings didn't have box tops, which makes me think they must have hit outlets like the Alabama Free Trainer 5.0s did.

The sku is 654283 381 if anyone wants to do a nikefind on them

View media item 1264571

Dog, Champs has had my pair (Hyper Crimson) on backorder for like 10 days now 
mean.gif

I just saw this C/W on NDC.. I like

That 20% off ends tonight so we won't be able to use it for the yellow Ducks edition

Just over a bill shipped for the yellows and no hassle end or middle of the week. Double bonus. SA is notorious for putting stuff like this up a few days early. Love it. Thanks again B for the heads up and JKing as well I believe.
:smokin

Good deal. I haven't ordered shoes from SA before. Do they ship shoes in a box or drop em in a bag and send them on their way?

Good deal. I haven't ordered shoes from SA before. Do they ship shoes in a box or drop em in a bag and send them on their way?

bag.. and with the flimsy box that the TR1s come in, they'll be damaged boxes. :lol:

i got the white and bca pairs from them.

Yeah,

boxing is sketchy at best anyways on these, but I hope to have these on feet by Saturday for the Civil War. Then next weekend as well for the Pac12 championship. Kids are getting lebron12s for xmas, but this is Dad's gift early! #wintheday.

Yeah,

boxing is sketchy at best anyways on these, but I hope to have these on feet by Saturday for the Civil War. Then next weekend as well for the Pac12 championship. Kids are getting lebron12s for xmas, but this is Dad's gift early! #wintheday.

Sounds like the day has indeed been won. *2 thumbs up*

I bet the yellow ones will be scooped up a lot faster than the three previous Oregon CW's because of the striking yellow and Puddles is on the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom