2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

^, so clean, of the 8 in the Week Zero Collection, that one is my second favorite, next to the FSU's of course.

A white pair of Oregon's is up on nikeblog..much cleaner and more plain for the folks who like to keep it simple. Hopefully they come out too

A white pair of Oregon's is up on nikeblog..much cleaner and more plain for the folks who like to keep it simple. Hopefully they come out tTheere
They have dropped 3 colorways a year for the last few years. I bet the white ones release. 

A white pair of Oregon's is up on nikeblog..much cleaner and more plain for the folks who like to keep it simple. Hopefully they come out too

View media item 1143058
Count me in for the first oregon pair. I dont know what to think about these ^ Like the clean white base but feels like missing something

Last edited:
I'm interested in that UGA pair but the more I read I don't think the shoe is for me unfortunately.

I wish they did another Air Max set instead like they did a few years ago or a more mass market appeal shoe.

They have dropped 3 colorways a year for the last few years. I bet the white ones release. 

Definitely so, we shall see what the green CW is gonna look like. I like that white one, very clean with the subtle contrast of yellow and green in the Flywire cords. I am sure that they will flood the market with these since it seems like every university that is getting this shoe will release them on NDC of course, but also like their local ***** or Champs, and the school website as well.

I saw on the nike page that the release on Wed is at 3:00.  Does that mean it will be the same across the board?  I thought in the past Eastbay (Champs, foot locker) released earlier than Nike?

^, thanks for the update, that's odd that they switched the release to later in the day, they had it at 8 ET before.

Back
Top Bottom