2014 NBA Draft Thread

Knicks signed brandon triche to their summer league team. Nice :pimp:

Another Syracuse orange getting a chance

Must be second division cause the top Italian league just had a finals game today

Edit: I was watching it lol

Last edited:
I heard Thad's value was not that high. I'm sure he wants to come home to Memphis, so who do ya'll want?

Courtney Lee + Koufos + Pondexter (insurance for one of the bigs getting hurt) for Thad?

You guys get the shooting you need in Lee and Pondexter. Koufos is insurance for Noel and Embiid and he's a running big. Memphis gets their much needed SF to come back home.

Last edited:
I heard Thad's value was not that high. I'm sure he wants to come home to Memphis, so who do ya'll want?

Courtney Lee + Koufos + Pondexter (insurance for one of the bigs getting hurt) for Thad?

You guys get the shooting you need in Lee and Pondexter. Koufos is insurance for Noel and Embiid and he's a running big. Memphis gets their much needed SF to come back home.

Hmmm I actually like that trade. Give us a a 2nd round pick n well throw in that bum James Anderson n yall gotta deal :lol:
How many years them dudes got on their contracts anyways?

That deal would probably improve the Sixers' win total by four games. They would pass in real life. :lol:

wiggins-jersey-shoot-140627-10.jpg

Not sure if posted
Playoff 8s
pimp.gif

Wiggins really need to with the S&C program
MITCHELL WIGGINS 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I still think it's crazy that Embiid been playing organized basketball for 3 years and was the #3 pick in the draft and pretty much a sure fire superstar barring any recurring injuries.

He's a true prodigy.

That deal would probably improve the Sixers' win total by four games. They would pass in real life. :lol:

Ill take it simply for 2k purposes :rofl:
Our current wings are horrible n thats not even difficult positions to find lol
Our trade for Thad will prolly be worse tho :/

I still think it's crazy that Embiid been playing organized basketball for 3 years and was the #3 pick in the draft and pretty much a sure fire superstar barring any recurring injuries.

He's a true prodigy.

This is why Cleveland should have still ate him at #1 and chanced a worse case scenario. Bigs Bigs Bigs

Last edited:
Yeah that's exactly what we need to do but who's available to fit that bill? I personally think Patty Mills is going to be a Sixer.
I have interest in acquiring Wesley Matthews or Gerald Green.

Anthony Morrow could flourish in a quick-trigger, shooting role.

:wow: at acquiring Wes Matthews

Id be happy af. He would be perfect for us, are the Blazers even thinking bout getting rid of him tho??

The Sixers just drafted 2 guys who aren't playing this year - they're not trading for Matthews, they're not signing Mills or Stephenson - they're clearly committed to fielding a D-League team around their 2-3 actual NBA players (MCW, young, Noel). Not sure why you're getting your hopes up :lol:

The Sixers just drafted 2 guys who aren't playing this year - they're not trading for Matthews, they're not signing Mills or Stephenson - they're clearly committed to fielding a D-League team around their 2-3 actual NBA players (MCW, young, Noel). Not sure why you're getting your hopes up :lol:

You dont know what your talking about.

Back
Top Bottom