2014 NBA Draft Thread

Cmon oj didnt start the season out of shape, you think hes gonna be out of shape for training camp after having a terrible year

Yes. He's on a team he knows isn't going anywhere any time soon and that's going to be focusing on developing its younger players. He's not in a contract year and is being overpaid. The only thing he has to motivate him is personal pride and if that carried a lot of weight (no pun intended) with him, he wouldn't have let himself go last season. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I'm expecting more of the same from him in 14-15.

wiggins-jersey-shoot-140627-10.jpg

Not sure if posted
Playoff 8s :pimp:
Wiggins really need to with the S&C program

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I've been trying to figure out who the Sixers plan on trying to sign or draft in the next couple years to play SG for them. My answer brings me to Saric's teammate Hezonja next year.....

Please no, no more foreign project players man :smh:
Theres no high touted SG in this upcoming draft?

Nope the other two top SG prospects for next year are Selden and Levert....neither one of them are anything special. We're going to need to look to free agency for our SG...possibly Lance or run a two PG lineup with Bledsoe and MCW.

Nope the other two top SG prospects for next year are Selden and Levert....neither one of them are anything special. We're going to need to look to free agency for our SG...possibly Lance or run a two PG lineup with Bledsoe and MCW.

I think we're going after lance. I just have that feeling. I would love it

Made a quick $150 betting that Aaron Gordon would be drafted higher than 6.5 :smokin Pretty easy :lol:

Man Born Ready on Philly would make them one of top 3 favorite squads for next season with the Cavs and Utah.

Meh I don't think Hinkie/Brett Brown's plan of building for the future involves giving Lance a max or close to max contract this year.

Word is still out there that Saric is trying to play next season with philly.

Hmmm idk what to think of Lance on the Sixers. His attitude could be a bad influence especially on such a young team. I'd hate for our players to all start complaining to refs about calls and other nonsense Lance does at times. Doubt we're even gon go after him anyways

Philly need to package Thad and some picks for shooting on the wing.

Yeah that's exactly what we need to do but who's available to fit that bill? I personally think Patty Mills is going to be a Sixer.

Last edited:
I like Mills, he got that cannon and you can probably get him for less than 5 per.

But yea I'm tryna think who's available and drawing a blank, Ariza out there but you know he looking for that BAG, he's going to get it too.

Patty with us would be cool but id prefer a wing player. If Patty comes to us then we'll never see how Pierre Jackson turns out. I like him, I think he can become as good as Thomas is for the Kings. For a backup point guard thats good enough for me lol

Pierre shoulda never been in the Jrue/Noel trade in the first place really. And I heard they were shopping Rivers, dude is a bum anyways. Keep him far from us lol

Philly need to package Thad and some picks for shooting on the wing.

def in the works. I think we're waiting until FA gets underway though.

I mean, if the nuggets got Aaron Affalo for cheap as they did, i wonder why we didnt trade for him

Back
Top Bottom