2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya'll can call me crazy or w/e, but Indiana making that trade mid-season somehow messed them up.

Granger is somewhere smiling.

Somehow? Heres how.

You bring in evan turner. A shaky tweener maquerading as a PG. When they alrdy had a shaky bum at PG who was supposeddd to be a defensive stopper but wasnt at all. So now his confidence is shot. Then you bring in Andrew freakin Bynum when theres alrdy some anomous in the locker room. All that teams flaws and insecurities were exposed... By their own damn selves. Hill was made to realize hes not very good by a guy thats.. not very good. Same with Hibbert. Then you add the whole infedelity twist and the media bashing.

You could see it in David West eyes he was done tryna pull everyone together somewhere around the second 0,0 game outta Hibbert.

In conclusion the Pacers suck and will be a non factor for many years to come. 2 yrs ago was their shot thanks to Larry.

ya'll can call me crazy or w/e, but Indiana making that trade mid-season somehow messed them up.

Granger is somewhere smiling.

Somehow? Heres how.

You bring in evan turner. A shaky tweener maquerading as a PG. When they alrdy had a shaky bum at PG who was supposeddd to be a defensive stopper but wasnt at all. So now his confidence is shot. Then you bring in Andrew freakin Bynum when theres alrdy some anomous in the locker room. All that teams flaws and insecurities were exposed... By their own damn selves. Hill was made to realize hes not very good by a guy thats.. not very good. Same with Hibbert. Then you add the whole infedelity twist and the media bashing.

You could see it in David West eyes he was done tryna pull everyone together somewhere around the second 0,0 game outta Hibbert.

In conclusion the Pacers suck and will be a non factor for many years to come. 2 yrs ago was their shot thanks to Larry.

You nailed it.

"If it ain't broke don't fix it"

Hornets should've kept McRoberts, they have some nice pieces.

I have a feeling Lance gonna go off the deep end now that he's been paid, tho :lol:

pretty much. so at least after 3 years time he guaranteed himself a bigger contract if he continues upwards and cuts the foolishness.

He's an idiot, should have taken the 5 year deal.

As for the Pacers, I'm smelling a flop season next year. Feel like their little run is over.

Lance 
mean.gif

pretty much. so at least after 3 years time he guaranteed himself a bigger contract if he continues upwards and cuts the foolishness.

As for the Pacers, I'm smelling a flop season next year. Feel like their little run is over.
He keeps his head straight, with the tv deal he'll be getting a niceee contract. Shorter deals make more sense if you're not injury prone right now.

How? He sets himself up for more money long term.

5 years 44 million versus 3 years 27 million.

Do you really believe in 3 years time Lance won't be able to get at least a 2 year 17 million dollar contract? At worst if he stumbles up a bit he'll get 2 years 16 million and I'm willing to wager that he won't. So he'll put himself in a position to get 10 plus per year which would provide him more money across the next 5 years and the future than just taking the 44 million.

Guys always see the lump sum and never factor in potential raises in the future not to mention this supposed new TV deal which should bump salaries.

I'll definitely be going to Charlotte more often to see Lance's crazy *** play :pimp:

Plus I know a chick that PJ is still like in love with so maybe we'll get some good seats.

He didn't just "take" the shorter deal. His options were limited. If he wanted more cause the TV money that's coming he woulda took a 2 year deal like everyone else. Plus his is a team option and everyone else has player options. We'll see how his behavior plays out tho.

Why take a 5 year when he's almost in his prime?

I read the dumbest things sometimes.

Dude almost led his team in rebounding as a SG.

Led in FG%

APG

and they try to get a 8.8 mil a yr contract while Hibbert making 13. Lol Indy.

How? He sets himself up for more money long term.

5 years 44 million versus 3 years 27 million.

Do you really believe in 3 years time Lance won't be able to get at least a 2 year 17 million dollar contract? At worst if he stumbles up a bit he'll get 2 years 16 million and I'm willing to wager that he won't. So he'll put himself in a position to get 10 plus per year which would provide him more money across the next 5 years and the future than just taking the 44 million.

Guys always see the lump sum and never factor in potential raises in the future not to mention this supposed new TV deal which should bump salaries.
With wildcards like Lance its always better to get a long term contract with more guaranteed money ...and the Pacers werent doing **** anyways long as they gotta depend on Hibbert and Hill :smh:

Do you think with this deal, Charlotte will compete for top 4 in the east?

I got:
1. Bulls
2. Wizards
3. Cavs
4. Hornets
5. Raptors
6. Heat
7. Pacers
8. Hawks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.