2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person that has NO problems what so ever with Lance's antics on court?

They don't bother me one bit would have loved him in Dallas.

Larry and Rick are tight so he must have told him to stay away.
It occassionally costs them like he'll pick up chea[ techs and fouls, but for the most part it's way overstated as a scapegoat when Indiana doesn't reach expectations, like they don't have the 2nd tallest player in the NBA getting you minimal production outside of leading the NBA in verticality

I am shocked the pacers have done nothing to fix their point guard problem.

I guess they are waiting on mike james to name his price

Hubie Brown will have his usual field day on George Hill if he is commentating again this year, about how not to play the point guard position...

Am I the only person that has NO problems what so ever with Lance's antics on court?

They don't bother me one bit would have loved him in Dallas.

Larry and Rick are tight so he must have told him to stay away.
I like the antics too, wish he would have went harder or played smarter to match his intensity. Any already good team he would be a good atribute, but for Charolette what is he going to take them.

In relation to Parsons' Dallas deal, Charlotte got Lance for a bargain. Rich Cho effect. Hornets making the playoffs. "Born Ready," Vonleh, Hairston. All solid additions to a team with strong defensive potential.

antics are fine. he shows his emotions on the court
but he just has to know it cost him lots of $$$

Lance Stephenson is just an idiot

the on court hi-jinks aren't a huge deal but him openly ignoring larry's advice to knock it off is

makes me wonder how much off court advice he's ignoring as well

dude just seems destined to do stupid ****
:lol:  dude had 0, 0. games.

At 7'2.

I think even my skinny 6'1 self could've at least got a loose ball for a rebound :lol:

He's a little slow. You can't tell? :lol:

In relation to Parsons' Dallas deal, Charlotte got Lance for a bargain. Rich Cho effect. Hornets making the playoffs. "Born Ready," Vonleh, Hairston. All solid additions to a team with strong defensive potential.
Cho the first person to get Jordan to be smart

Charlotte Hornets gonna make it to the finals this season quote me

Chill....long way to go but hopefully we at least win the first round

Man in today's world if it was that serious we would know everything.
Ehh, I guess. He was knucklehead at Cincy and they kept it under wraps largely. I have a hard time believe that his fight with Evan Turner was the first off the court issue they had with him. You don't offer a guy who led the league in triple doubles 8mill per if not.

I'll believe in cho if he can somehow deal Henderson or MKG.

It looks like MKG and biyombo were mistakes. And bringing in PJ wasn't the best idea either.

Cho the first person to get Jordan to be smart
Chill....long way to go but hopefully we at least win the first round
I really look for MKG to take strides offensively and "Little Z" to come along as well. Only addition I haven't liked is Williams for $7M-per.

It looks like MKG and biyombo were mistakes. And bringing in PJ wasn't the best idea either.
Hairston at #26 is tremendous value. He causes problems, you cut ties. Cho apparently doesn't have an aversion to players with alleged character issues. Lance, P.J., etc.

MKG is a great perimeter defender. Although he'll never warrant a #2 overall pick offensively. Biyombo is a second unit rim protector. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why are people acting like Melo took a HUGE paycut? :lol: he left 5 million on the table spread out over 5 years, that doesn't warrant "breaking news" IMO.

Cho got us in the playoffs after the team was completely torn apart....most teams take a long *** time to recover

I do agree with the mkg pick being bad but every time I mention it the NT analyst brings up his defense....that's cool but not for a #3 pick

Like I said that draft night...he's a glorified tony allen....got flamed for that but it looks like I was right

Hairston at #26 is tremendous value. He causes problems, you cut ties. Cho apparently doesn't have an aversion to players with alleged character issues. Lance, P.J., etc.

MKG is a great perimeter defender. Although he'll never warrant a #2 overall pick offensively. Biyombo is a second unit rim protector. Nothing more, nothing less.

I understand what PJ's value is, but there isn't anything alleged about him being a head case. He got in trouble a week after the draft. Plus Gary Neal does everything PJ does. I'd like the pick if PJ wasn't PJ.

MKG is a good defender but you can't play in the 4th. He brings zero floor spacing and floor spacing is a premium for big al who already doesn't pass out of double teams.

Hornets could have had Beal instead of MKG.

Could have has Klay or kawhi instead of biz. That's a lot of could haves, but still.

People just listen to sportcenter & sports radio and regurgitate whatever narrative has been repeated over & over. Lance had off court issues his first year in the L & since then he's been completely calm. Anything he does will be blown out of proportion simply because of his rep. him for 9 a year is a PERFECT fir for CHA.

Not to mention they have probably the best perimeter defensive lineup in basketball right now. Kemba, Lance/Henderson, with MKG is a great defensive lineup. You add williams (He got overpaid) & Vonleh this team has a perfect balance of offense & Defense. Having Lance there is gonna make things A lot easier for Kemba this year too.

Man in today's world if it was that serious we would know everything.
Ehh, I guess. He was knucklehead at Cincy and they kept it under wraps largely. I have a hard time believe that his fight with Evan Turner was the first off the court issue they had with him. You don't offer a guy who led the league in triple doubles 8mill per if not.
His problems started even before Cincinnati. He was one of the last to sign to a school in his class. It looked real shaky for him for a bit. Hopefully he'll get his act together. 

Cho got us in the playoffs after the team was completely torn apart....most teams take a long *** time to recover

I do agree with the mkg pick being bad but every time I mention it the NT analyst brings up his defense....that's cool but not for a #3 pick

Like I said that draft night...he's a glorified tony allen....got flamed for that but it looks like I was right
No denying his offense has been a large disappointment. At least at Kentucky, he was able to be a slasher.

I understand what PJ's value is, but there isn't anything alleged about him being a head case. He got in trouble a week after the draft. Plus Gary Neal does everything PJ does. I'd like the pick if PJ wasn't PJ.

MKG is a good defender but you can't play in the 4th. He brings zero floor spacing and floor spacing is a premium for big al who already doesn't pass out of double teams.

Hornets could have had Beal instead of MKG.

Could have has Klay or kawhi instead of biz. That's a lot of could haves, but still.
Fair enough. Can't argue MKG's lack of value at #2 in that class. Hindsight.

Charlotte Hornets gonna make it to the finals this season quote me

thats a bit of stretch. 2nd round, sure. FINALS? naw bro. theyre definitely a nice up and coming team that has plenty of talent. hopefully they dont peak like the clippers.

**** Gary Neal...that dude ego is inflated as hell...hope he's buried on the bench...he is not a team player at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom