2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the magic are really ove valuing that number one pick. Do it Cleveland do it. They'd get Embiid at 4 anyway. That trade can't be real.

Last edited:
Maybe the Magic are scared Exum isn't going to make it to them at 4 now since Embiid got hurt.

Pete d'Assandro is delusional. I understand he wants to win now, but that contract on josh smith is unbearable to even look at. Isaiah takes too many shots. And obviously rudy and cousin shoot over 20 shots a game. There's not enough left over for smith. And he's too trigger happy to move that 8th pick. If Gordon is there at 8, that's a much Better pf option than smith. Gordon will do eveything else than shoot.

Winning right now, in the west, for the Sacramento kings is not realistic

Maybe the Magic are scared Exum isn't going to make it to them at 4 now since Embiid got hurt.
I think the Cavs are taking Embiid regardless so that's why I'm so opposed. They trade up and take exum or any of the other two and the Cavs get Embiid anyways and bolster the roster. Madness

I think the Cavs are taking Embiid regardless so that's why I'm so opposed. They trade up and take exum or any of the other two and the Cavs get Embiid anyways and bolster the roster. Madness

I seriously doubt they'd take Embiid at number 1 now. At 4 it's not as much of a risk financially and backlash wise, plus they get an extra pick. If ORL has Exum no. 1 on their board, which some reports have him as, I see why they make the move, you can only do so much with a bunch of young talent. And the drop off from 1-4, to 5-8, is about the same when you get to 9 and beyond.

Pull the trigger, Griffin.

U make the deal, one of ORL/MIL/PHI take Exum, and you likely get Embiid and Afflalo and another rotation player at 12.

Once Embiid returns around January, u have a pretty talented rotation in place for the playoff push in the 2nd half of the year.

Pull the damn trigger, Griffin

All of this.

Kings should just trade that #8 to the Knicks for Tyson and Shump. Everyone is happy.

Shumps value dropped ALOT, i doubt him & tyson get you a lotto pick, tyson is overrated, he got that work from 55 last year

Yea I was just throwing out there. No way Kings take that deal. But at the same time I wouldnt be surprised if they do. They're looking for a vet and Tyson might be the best veteran center available, he has value in the league. Shump will give them that perimeter defense they always lacked. No question both fell off hard though.

Last edited:
29mx5cg.jpg

Pete d'Assandro is delusional. I understand he wants to win now, but that contract on josh smith is unbearable to even look at. Isaiah takes too many shots. And obviously rudy and cousin shoot over 20 shots a game. There's not enough left over for smith. And he's too trigger happy to move that 8th pick. If Gordon is there at 8, that's a much Better pf option than smith. Gordon will do eveything else than shoot.

Winning right now, in the west, for the Sacramento kings is not realistic
That Smith trade didn't include the 8th pick genius.  It was for Jason Thompson/Derrick Williams/ and possibly Jason Terry.

They are trying to get Rondo with the 8th pick

Last edited:
It's a catastrophe that we never got to Wagner and Bron play together, things might have been totally different for that franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom