2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

If I'm Phil, I draft a guy from Turkey in the second round & write off the trip on my expense account. Believe me, Dolan won't know or care.
— Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN) June 24, 2014

That Smith trade didn't include the 8th pick genius.  It was for Jason Thompson/Derrick Williams/ and possibly Jason Terry.

They are trying to get Rondo with the 8th pick

Ya but that doesn't mean he won't move that pick in a different trade, genius....

And rondo doesn't want to go to sac lmao

That Smith trade didn't include the 8th pick genius.  It was for Jason Thompson/Derrick Williams/ and possibly Jason Terry.

They are trying to get Rondo with the 8th pick
Ya but that doesn't mean he won't move that pick in a different trade, genius....

You made it sound like they were trading the #8 pick for Smith. 

Rondo doesn't have a choice if he gets traded.

Man I keep seeing that being posted, as well as Isaiah Thomas and Demarcus Cousins not wanting to be in Sac

anyone got links to those stories??? Very baffling, especially with IT and DMC; they've always seemed to really embrace it here to be honest. 

Maybe I was just getting trolled on.

Most likely a PG. Smart/Elfrid/Lavine
Even more reason to check out the Garden and support my guy Payton. Wouldn't be surprised if Elfrid has a better career than Smart and LaVine.

Shumps value dropped ALOT, i doubt him & tyson get you a lotto pick, tyson is overrated, he got that work from 55 last year
Shump's stock has plummeted. At the very least or lowest point of last season, OKC still offered a first-rounder. Not to mention the earlier discussions with Lowry and Faried.

anyone got links to those stories??? Very baffling, especially with IT and DMC; they've always seemed to really embrace it here to be honest. 

Maybe I was just getting trolled on.
IT wants to be wherever people will feed his ego so he can think he's the best player on the team.

DMC has said plenty of times that he loves Sacramento and he seems to back it up with his actions

A doctor told me that I was going to be at least 6'6" because I was about 6'2" at 16.

10 years later... same height.

:smh:

Doctors most know nothing it's educated guesses...I've made them cough there own words numerous times...showing proof therr words are wrong.look out 4 yourself guys there uneducated egotistic quacks.

One prescribed me meds when test came Bak negg. the next day. Pharmacy puppet
Lol

Last edited:
It's a catastrophe that we never got to Wagner and Bron play together, things might have been totally different for that franchise.
the Boozer fiasco is up there too.

Booz was legit in his prime. Seamless fit with Bron cause of his jumper and PnR finishing ability. Go grab a center in the draft or free agency & some shooters and that's a better playoff team than what they had.

And before they used the money they save on Booz to sign Larry Hughes, they tried to Ray Allen when he was still a 22-25 ppg guy.

Lot of unlucky things happened to them during the Bron era.

Last edited:
Boozer gives no effort no heart no Nada

Paycheck collector..

With his ability he can do so much but chooses to do so little it is literally sickening watching this guy play

i know im the only that thinks this but with a healthy al hortford and a few off season acquisitions the hawks can get to the eastern conference finals

i know im the only that thinks this but with a healthy al hortford and a few off season acquisitions the hawks can get to the eastern conference finals
Depends on Horford's recovery. Him and Millsap form one of the most underrated if not best front courts in the NBA. Scott and Carroll are also overlooked contributors. German Rondo's development is a major factor. How will Schroder and Teague co-exist in the same back court? One or the other has to live without the basketball in their hands. Hawks are rumored to be looking at Saric with #15. That does not signal win-now mode. I would love Rodney Hood at that point to fill the 3 long-term for Atlanta.

Shump's stock has plummeted. At the very least or lowest point of last season, OKC still offered a first-rounder. Not to mention the earlier discussions with Lowry and Faried.

Shump is worth a first rounder but knicks will never get a lotto pick for him, they shouldve traded him in november when he was a real valuable piece, im still mad they didnt make that dion trade happen, watching jr smith run the pick n roll is terrible to watch

Shump is worth a first rounder but knicks will never get a lotto pick for him, they shouldve traded him in november when he was a real valuable piece, im still mad they didnt make that dion trade happen, watching jr smith run the pick n roll is terrible to watch

Shump is only worth a 1st rounder to Knick fans.

That ***** trash.
That Texas road trip had Knicks fans hopeful Shump had regained his pre-injury form. Honestly, many already overrate THJ's value.

Last edited:

No.. If Joe was still there and there were couple years younger maybe but teams like bk chi miami Indiana..
East is weak but not that eeak

Shump is only worth a 1st rounder to Knick fans.

That ***** trash.
aaaaaaaaannnnnnddddd i'm back to hatin you again

nah, seriously tho. slumpert is some hot nyc garbage for real. he's an add on - the sooner the knicks can dump this guy the better for everyone involved

Cavs and Clippers are out of the question for lebron. Both owners for those teams ruin the chances of Lebron going there.

aaaaaaaaannnnnnddddd i'm back to hatin you again

nah, seriously tho. slumpert is some hot nyc garbage for real. he's an add on - the sooner the knicks can dump this guy the better for everyone involved

:lol:

Srsly man why y'all overrate players like that?

I wish the clippers drafted THJ though

Depends on Horford's recovery. Him and Millsap form one of the most underrated if not best front courts in the NBA. Scott and Carroll are also overlooked contributors. German Rondo's development is a major factor. How will Schroder and Teague co-exist in the same back court? One or the other has to live without the basketball in their hands. Hawks are rumored to be looking at Saric with #15. That does not signal win-now mode. I would love Rodney Hood at that point to fill the 3 long-term for Atlanta.
rodney hood in atlanta would be amazing , their the poor mans spurs shooters and good ball movement

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom