2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh :lol:

Theres different levels of hood rats, just because you're dogging some kinda pretty hood rats doesn't mean that translates to the big leagues of hood rats :lol:

Last edited:
Can't say this about every player but I don't think it can be argued that Battier and Allen were trying their hearts out.
shane's stats for the entire finals
[table][tr][td]Sun 6/15[/td][td][/td][td]L 87-104[/td][td]11[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu 6/12[/td][td]
  • vs
  •  
  • SA
[/td][td]L 86-107[/td][td]7[/td][td]0-1[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-1[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue 6/10[/td][td]
  • vs
  •  
  • SA
[/td][td]L 92-111[/td][td]2[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun 6/8[/td][td][/td][td]W 98-96[/td][td]0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu 6/5[/td][td][/td][td]L 95-110[/td][td]14[/td][td]0-1[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-1[/td][td].000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td].000[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]
allen was missing everything out there. allens 3 isnt automatic anymore. yall keep saying the players werent trying, coaches job is to bench anyone that doesnt wanna give 100%. wade shoulda got benched MULTIPLE times

Theres different levels of hood rats, just because you're dogging some kinda pretty hood rats doesn't mean that translates to the big leagues of hood rats :lol:

A hood rat with status is still a hood rat, cant put "is levels to this ish" stamp on something the avg man can get for the right price

Chalmers said he was shocked to see James return to Cleveland after four seasons in Miami. The two have spoken since, with Chalmers wishing well his former teammate. He was among the closest players to James.

“We were surprised,” Chalmers said. “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland but you grow up and you move on. That’s what happened and there’s no love lost.”

nah hes not salty

"stay mad bro stay mad"

if you aint providing cash for their "services" then you got no shot. whether you are an athlete, entertainer, investment banker, etc.
if that bank acct isnt on point, your chances are slim

unless you are...

this guy lives down the block from me. well he did. i think they put him in prison again lol

good example of how the internet is a joke

Last edited:

A hood rat with status is still a hood rat, cant put "is levels to this ish" stamp on something the avg man can get for the right price

Theres levels to almost everything
In this case the levels are levels of income.

ashley-nicole-king-Dwight-Howard.jpg

Last edited:
:x at you referring to them as WOMEN though. These female dogs are "out of one's league", but the fact that they're female dogs should severely limit any attraction to them outside of tolerating them for the time it took to get a few nuts off IF it indeed falls into your lap. Definitely not anything to remotely go half way out of your way for.....

For the last point, those things don't matter to the female dogs. The ugliest, shortest guys (ala Lil Wayne) will still pull all the female dogs. $$$$$, status, fame/popularity > all. They're too dumb to even be shallow correctly.

wayne is with christina milian btw :nerd:

wayne is with christina milian btw
nerd.gif
i used to see christina every now and then in pembroke pines when i worked at super target (YEAAAARRRRSSS AGO) when she was dating dre from cool n dre. shes VERY cute in person man. but the chick is lost. she need to worry about her career instead of hopping from relationship to relationship

wayne is with christina milian btw :nerd:

i used to see christina every now and then in pembroke pines when i worked at super target (YEAAAARRRRSSS AGO) when she was dating dre from cool n dre. shes VERY cute in person man. but the chick is lost. she need to worry about her career instead of hopping from relationship to relationship
Her career is done.

Love how she looks but I been charged her to the game when she let Dream impregnate her.

Really? Pimp game determines if a chick is going to put you on child support? Child support definitely isn't settling, but it sure is a settlement :lol:

You think pg would be seeing child support if he "acted" like he cared about that stripper or "saved" her, his pimp game aint shcrong foh

Really? Pimp game determines if a chick is going to put you on child support? Child support definitely isn't settling, but it sure is a settlement :lol:

You think pg would be seeing child support if he "acted" like he cared about that stripper or "saved" her, his pimp game aint shcrong foh

Thats getting trapped :lol:

You have to pretend like you love her?

Have you ever had a true side piece?

They are so much work, its barely worth it

Latin women know only bout the lock down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom