2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

i used to see christina every now and then in pembroke pines when i worked at super target (YEAAAARRRRSSS AGO) when she was dating dre from cool n dre. shes VERY cute in person man. but the chick is lost. she need to worry about her career instead of hopping from relationship to relationship
Latin women know only bout the lock down

:lol:

Most of y'all dudes would fall for the same things if these women were in your face constantly

I can't lie, I like to raw dog so I might get one of them pregnant on some drunk ****t but these dudes make them their girlfriends and have them living with them KNOWING how they get down.

I know what I typed makes no sense, I deserve to be judged
mean.gif
Nah man it makes sense. Trust.

If I don't have a clear head at that moment and she's bad enough...a bunch of my personal commandments go flying out the window. SMH.

****** could say whatever but sometimes situations get the best of you.

Nothing in my life has made my heart sink faster than reaching for the wallet or jeans, going through it, and finding the wrapper in the same condition as before. The feeling of dread and disgust with yourself is unmatched.

I know damn well I wouldn't do all that wifing up **** though. These dudes know there's a good chance they're getting schemed and still follow through with it.

Thats getting trapped :lol:

You have to pretend like you love her?

Have you ever had a true side piece?

They are so much work, its barely worth it

The oldest trick in the book is to tell that girl what she wants to hear :lol:

All pg had to do was sell her a dream & he wouldve been good

Selling baby momma a dream>>>>>>>child support for 18 yrs

No it rarely works that way

What I see happens

Is a guy decides pays his baby mothers unoffical money for a long period of time and shes cool with it.

Then the guy settles down with another woman then the baby mother gets a lawyer to recieve official child support payments

^looks like a showcase of adidas NBA product for next season any more pics? and that's Im guessing the wiz alternate jersey?

Last edited:
No it rarely works that way

What I see happens

Is a guy decides pays his baby mothers unoffical money for a long period of time and shes cool with it.

Then the guy settles down with another woman then the baby mother gets a lawyer to recieve official child support payments

Pg lost, that stripper wouldve been living with me word to stevie j, child support aint no joke just ask nas

Since we giving advice on women.... What's the over/under for me to get with Milyn Jensen from BGC :lol:
Well you can just pay up or if you don't want to spend racks catch her when she slipping and that's putting your looks aside. Just have that confidence.

Them BGC girls are real gettable. You could get a quickie with one if you find them in the club.

4 out of 8 chance.

to go back to ball

MJ vs Kobe Bryant Fan

*if ever at MJ camp, wear Kobe, Bron jersey to get picked out of everybody :lol:

Last edited:
I hate how athletes always put these thots on a pedestal
Ain't no girl worth to go in raw until you wife her up

Since we giving advice on women.... What's the over/under for me to get with Milyn Jensen from BGC :lol:
Well you can just pay up or if you don't want to spend racks catch her when she slipping and that's putting your looks aside. Just have that confidence.

Them BGC girls are real gettable. You could get a quickie with one if you find them in the club.

4 out of 8 chance.

again putting the {} on a pedestal them BGC girls are your normal neighborhood jo who caught a come up & is on tv for a sneeze

**** are extra gettable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom