2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 at rather getting nothing in return than James Harden.

Last edited:
Didn't know NT had a crush on Harden. I'm surprised.

People thinking he's going to the line a Knicks uniform? Hahahaha, clearly don't watch Knick games. Harden's trips would be cut in half.

It's a lost cause trying to discuss certain players on this board once they have a stigma they will never escape it... I've witnessed Melo play good defense most of the season people still say he plays none... Throughout his career he has ALWAYS played lebron well on the defensive side of the ball amd people act as if he's TERRIBLE.

He led the league in minutes stood healthy, plays through most injuries and people will stay tell you he's out of shape. Melo is DEFINITELY a better player than Harden as of right now, and i hope he goes to any good team (Not involved with Lebron) to show the world the kind of talent he is.

Far from ridiculous, we're going to build a championship team around James Harden? He's gonna be our number 1? It's foolish. He got overpaid and will never be a superstar.

I also don't see any sign in trades happening with any big names. You're basically giving your best player away. If you don't sign and trade, the other team has to find a different way to create cap space.

Last edited:
Far from ridiculous, we're going to build a championship team around James Harden? He's gonna be our number 1? It's foolish. He got overpaid and will never be a superstar.

So if You can't build around Harden as a #1 then who exactly do you expect to sin in the next few years that you can? Their aren't really that many guys who are gonna be All time greats coming into the league yearly. Harden is better than 90% of the L and would be better than anybody NYC could pick up in FA the next two years(Excluding KD)

I also don't see any sign in trades happening with any big names. You're basically giving your best player away. If you don't sign and trade, the other team has to find a different way to create cap space.

http://www.basketball-reference.com...tat=&c5comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=ws

Harden isnt great

Hes not better than Melo but it would be a good trade for the Knicks considering Melo may leave and his age
You have to factor in Beard is 6 years younger and taking strides to improve defensively.

I haven't pardoned him for partying in the Finals instead of prioritizing OKC's championship run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom