2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Love goes to the HOF if he wins 1-2 rings?

It's hard for me to even think of K. Love with 2 rings, since the last time he was in the postseason, was at UCLA.

Y'all remember how hard it was for LeBron to get his 2 rings.... 

....now think Kevin Love's difficulty 
Kevin love would only win those 2 rings if hes with Lebron
laugh.gif

Lebron could take the crappy cavs team he has now to the ECF and possibly finals.

im not saying they are gonna win for sure but you are telling me Irving, Lebron, and Love isnt a lock for the east pretty much? Come on now.
The Bulls are still around, and just because you win the East, you still have beat the West to get the ring 
laugh.gif

So Love goes to the HOF if he wins 1-2 rings?

It's hard for me to even think of K. Love with 2 rings, since the last time he was in the postseason, was at UCLA.

Y'all remember how hard it was for LeBron to get his 2 rings.... 

....now think Kevin Love's difficulty 

Kevin love would only win those 2 rings if hes with Lebron :lol:

Lebron could take the crappy cavs team he has now to the ECF and possibly finals.

im not saying they are gonna win for sure but you are telling me Irving, Lebron, and Love isnt a lock for the east pretty much? Come on now.

The Bulls are still around, and just because you win the East, you still have beat the West to get the ring :lol:

which is why i said pretty much a lock for the EAST... no where did i say they are a lock to win the title because they are. The east is terrible, its pretty much Cavs and Bulls.

the West has 5-6 teams that could possibly come out and go to the finals.

wolves are gonna be fun to watch. rubio throwing lobs all game to lavine and wiggins, with pekovic and dieng getting all the rebounds.

wolves are gonna be fun to watch. rubio throwing lobs all game to lavine and wiggins, with pekovic and dieng getting all the rebounds.
I agree

Being a 20-30 win team and being amazing to watch > Watching a "future HOF" Chuck 3's and grab rebounds and barely miss the playoffs.

Last edited:
Think he meant one player can't get you to the finals or a championship, and it can't be one players fault for not being able to carry scrubs, in which case regardless of accomplishments, said player is called "unproven"

I agree

Being a 20-30 win team and being amazing to watch > Watching a "future HOF" Chuck 3's and grab rebounds and barely miss the playoffs.
i think the wolves have a chance at overachieving like the suns did last season. they have a lot of young talent that will play hard every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom