2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly look at even Kobe last year with the Lakers

They lost Kobe and they were horrible

Uhh they also lost Dwight Howard. :lol:

And that team would've been horrible even with Kobe, as you're gonna find out this year.
I like Dwight, but his season with us....

View media item 1113232

Yep Dwight's 2013 was very very forgettable

I think the Lakers lost more with him, they got swept with him as the focus of the team

The 2013 Lakers would've still lost to the Spurs but I think with Kobe they push them 6 games

Last edited:
:lol: Dude comes out of the woodwork just to hate on Kobe

That's not "hate" that's the reality of the situation. Sorry you have a tough time accepting that.

And Dwight wasn't at his best, but he was still one of the better centers in the league.

Lakers fan hold grudges man.

They're so hurt Dwight didn't wanna play for them.

:lol: let it go man y'all got Nick Young

Last edited:
Lakers fan hold grudges man.

They're so hurt Dwight didn't wanna play for them.

laugh.gif
let it go man y'all got Nick Young
You don't gotta tell me twice 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

#TheReturnOfSwaggyP 
nthat.gif

Was he not though?

Because he left your team, he was just a role player huh?
funny how that works... damn near all lakers fans and hell even the team itself thought adding howard was a big move and could be kobe/shaq 2.0...... then he leaves and its well we are better off w/o him lol.... and we probably wouldve fair better in the playoffs w/o dwight

Whatever happened to the NBA player thread? used to like checkin the fashion of my favorite NBAers. Thread used to be gold for slander too :lol:

His point was to never credit Dwight Howard, it was only to discredit Kobe

You say something positive about Kobe and its like the bat signal for this dude to come hating :lol:

Mister Friendly's only comeback is to call everything "hate," he did the same thing when he was trying to justify Kobe's last couple selections to the All-Defensive teams. :lol:

And no, the point was losing Kobe was far from the only reason the Lakers were terrible last year, like you said.

Last edited:
NO OFFENSE 

AND OBVIOUSLY U CANT EVER DISCREDIT THEM FOR THEIR RICH HISTORY AND SUCCESS

BUT THE LAKERS ARE STRAIGHT WNBA STATUS

ALL I SEE FANS DO IS BASH LEBRON CUZ OBVI AINT NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THEIR TEAM

Was he not though?

Because he left your team, he was just a role player huh?
funny how that works... damn near all lakers fans and hell even the team itself thought adding howard was a big move and could be kobe/shaq 2.0...... then he leaves and its well we are better off w/o him lol.... and we probably wouldve fair better in the playoffs w/o dwight
It's cuz so many of them refused to believe or even consider Dwight might leave. I got a good laugh at that. Even more so when you hear about the behind the scenes stuff that led to it like Kobe telling Dwight he'll be playing in the league for another 5 years or w/e :lol:

It's cuz so many of them refused to believe or even consider Dwight might leave. I got a good laugh at that. Even more so when you hear about the behind the scenes stuff that led to it like Kobe telling Dwight he'll be playing in the league for another 5 years or w/e
laugh.gif
same with this offseason and all that if talk.... we the lakers... who wouldnt want to come here.... we getting klove, rondo might come, melo might come its the lakers baby we got 17 titles everyone is clamoring to come..... Well looks as if no one wanted to come.... 

Thats what it is

You rarely post and when you do, you talk about Kobe being fat or how his All Defensive teams are a farce

Or you say junk like this

Good to see the Kobe face in the bottom left where it belongs.

Its cool just admit what it is

Look at the "plays" OKC "runs" when they front KD. And you're judging KD by a handful of plays that stick out in your mind. They won that series for a reason. KD still put in work.
Look at the "plays" OKC "runs" when they front KD. And you're judging KD by a handful of plays that stick out in your mind. They won that series for a reason. KD still put in work.

So the "greatest offensive player ever" can't get to the ball without sophisticated plays being drawn up for him? You proved my point. Not like I blamed him for not winning a chip

I've never called him "fat" in my life, and even if I did that's a real girly thing to get upset about. I made fun of that weird face he used to make, sure. You really care about that? :lol:

My only interactions with you regarding Kobe were

1. when you were trying to justify his last few All-Defense selections which even his most ardent fans disagree with.

2. Today, when you tried to act like the Lakers were bad last year just because they lost Kobe. :lol:

You posted a few dumb things and I responded, that's basically it.

Some of us laker fans never wanted his bum *** in the first place sorry. I for sure didn't. Just never been a fan of d Coward then after the whole Orlando thing I knew he was b made. Dude could give a damn about winning he jus wants to have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom