2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they wouldn't of won but other would of followed to play on that team. They'd be A LOT better off right now (not really saying much I know)

How far did that adjusting get him? :lol:

Man y'all reaching but ok. You win. Goat kobe
Not reaching dude can adjust.

I said kobe can't adapt to playing with a ball dominating point guard. I'm sure no one would argue that kobe can't adapt to having the ball in his hands more.
I'm sure he could have adapted to play with arguably the best PG. But people saying I'm reaching....

WADES KNEE LOOKS SCARY OMG :smh:

View media item 1123731

wade-sad-2.gif

Wade and Iverson

I'm not even a laker fan but the trade block was a joke

"The other team would of got nothing", who cares? That's what they agreed and wanted to do. Who's business is it?

Exactly

Fans of other teams are pretty funny talking bout the trade was **** , ok and what ? ****** trades happen all the time and don't get vetoed :smh:, stop fronting like y'all give a damn if a trade is fair for both teams or not.

If the Lakers hadn't netted Pau Gasol in 2008 (in what people viewed as a heist) and won back to back titles in 09 and 10, doubt the trade wouldn't have been vetoed. Stern is the guy that said his ideal Finals would be Lakers vs Lakers. Also the lockout just happened and it's structure was basically to prevent stuff like what CP3 to the Lakers to happen.

It was baseless to do and the fact that Cuban's bum *** was the loudest and tried in the two years before to create his own superteam and subsequently after and failed along with that *** clown Gilbert in CLE being handed #1 picks like they are charity and getting his own superteam after he embarrassed the league with that slave owner letter is just hilarious to me.

As for Silver vetoing the trade, doubt he has the cojones to do it. I mean they do have a deal agreed to right now that's been reported widely, is that not the circumvention of the rules? Just use "basketball reasons" again as the explanation again. Wonder if there will be outrage since it's not the Lakers.

Last edited:
Exactly

Fans of other teams are pretty funny talking bout the trade was **** , ok and what ? ****** trades happen all the time and don't get vetoed :smh:, stop fronting like y'all give a damn if a trade is fair for both teams or not.

Exactly. The NBA should veto a lot of trades if this was the case. Matter of fact the NBA should just evenly distribute players to random teams :lol:

pathetic that a minority would even still date this guy. i know you date him and live the life... but jesus have you NO pride in yourself or value your heritage?

That girl needs to get Ray Riced. How can you even be seen with dude after all the **** he said about your people?

Look at Sterling :lol:, getting ready for that ****old setup that's probly going down later that night :smh:

Shorty should call over Magic Jonhson just for laughs :rofl: :rofl:

Oklahoma City Documentary: “City Rising OKC – A Hidden Gem of American Cool” - See more at: http://www.thecoolist.com/city-rising-okc/

Documentary thecoolist.com just shot on OKC, a hidden gem of cool or something. While I agree with the sentiment, it's growing and becoming underated for a number of things especially downtown, this documentary is such a misrepresentation. Literally the whole 35 minutes you only see 1 black person, a patron at Packard's getting food at the bar in the background, for a fraction of a second, and he spent the whole documentary in places normal people don't frequent, hanging out with yuppie 6 figure whites (I have never been any of those places other than the arena fwiw). :smh: Just as bad as when Craig Sager went to the Stockyards and hung out with the rednecks.

Terrible comment.

I'd have an opinion, and a question or two for you,but it's not exactly fitting considering this is an NBA thread.

That girl needs to get Ray Riced. How can you even be seen with dude after all the **** he said about your people?
I wouldn't go as far as that, but yeah that is just pathetic.

"**** sellin' they **** for a car note
Benihanas and Roscoe's"

Last edited:
Look at Sterling :lol:, getting ready for that ****old setup that's probly going down later that night :smh:

Shorty should call over Magic Jonhson just for laughs :rofl: :rofl:
He probably paying her rent and buying her shoes. Sterling on that slave master smashing slaves while still hating them steez.

These hos don't got morals or principles.

Last edited:
Oklahoma City Documentary: “City Rising OKC – A Hidden Gem of American Cool” - See more at: http://www.thecoolist.com/city-rising-okc/

Documentary thecoolist.com just shot on OKC, a hidden gem of cool or something. While I agree with the sentiment, it's growing and becoming underated for a number of things especially downtown, this documentary is such a misrepresentation. Literally the whole 35 minutes you only see 1 black person, a patron at Packard's getting food at the bar in the background, for a fraction of a second, and he spent the whole documentary in places normal people don't frequent, hanging out with yuppie 6 figure whites (I have never been any of those places other than the arena fwiw). :smh: Just as bad as when Craig Sager went to the Stockyards and hung out with the rednecks.

Terrible comment.

I'd have an opinion, and a question or two for you,but it's not exactly fitting considering this is an NBA thread.

Ask me. It's cool. Nobody here is even paying attention, there's like 3 of us here who live in OKC (I actually live an hour south in Elgin). I stand by it

Last edited:
datznasty datznasty I thought the comment was bad because it's a documentary or short about only a few things tied to Oklahoma's "economy"The things highlighted aren't things that average people (white or black) participate in. It came off as something for the 6figure yuppies because, it's who it was about and or intended for. It can't be a "misinterpretation" because it wasn't intended to represent Oklahoma in a general sense.
That's why when I saw it, I didn't notice "no blacks" were in it. Rock climbing, Rowboating, Neonatal, those aren't things blacks participate in, but it's 99% of what the short was about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom