2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how weak the 2 is, harden is still the goods offensively. There really isn't anything can't do on that side of the court.

He's the "leader" of this team now.
Y'all okay with that?
I mean it is what it is, but it's not a good thing.

He's no leader, I don't like the idea of what comes from him "leading by example".

Could be a big change for the better in his career if he can prove he can lead, though.

I thought that locker room footage was already the coming out party.
nerd.gif
everyone involved in that video needs to come out. that was unacceptable for any man trying to pass himself off as hetero.

Somebody is going to have to have a Wade moment, and take over.

Spain is rolling decent top to bottom.

Can't believe Ibaka's playing, I can see staying active if he's ready though, and I haven't necessarily heard he won't be but...
Can't take too many more OKC misses, went from losing in the Finals, to Losing Harden, to losing Russell, to losing Ibaka.

What's next, teams don't stay Little Ceaser for long.

They vetoed the CP3 trade for no reason, they can cone up with something for this trade

Like when players, gms and other teams know this much its plausible

They did veto the CP3 trade for a reaosn. The league owned the hornets and they were trying to sell the team to someone, and they felt the deal in place as far as trading CP3 would keep them from selling the team.

There's no real reason to Veto this trade. Just a sensationalist headline to stir up some chit chat.

The team was sold before they traded CP3 they vetoed it cause they wanted to stop a super team from forming

The NBA wanted to send him somewhere else to make to create parity, the lakers at the end of the day offered the best deal to win at the moment

But alas i found it

Report: NBA Could Veto Love Trade If Extension With Cavs Already Agreed Upon
- See more at: http://dimemag.com/2014/08/report-n...avs-already-agreed-upon/#sthash.PCHOjOtK.dpuf

Aug 10th still no Bledsoe/Marion/Monroe news?

Yep. It's interesting. I thought once LeBron and Melo decided every other FA would get signed quickly. Hasn't worked out that way.

I thought it kind of did though, once Lebron signed the pieces all fell.
Monroe is the only head shaker for me on why he's not signed.
Bledsoe wants the max and he's got a bulldog Agent from what I hear, he should sign a 2 year Lebron loophole policy.

Marion? Wizards should pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom