2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoeking ain't pulling no am1x90xnike and writing a whole bunch of paragraph facts to change something that's crystal clear to me naa not working

Am1x90xnike of s&t with the paragraphs
:lol: no disrespect

ok. Just please don't talk hoop with me anymore. Please.

Last edited:
How is lebron a better scorer than kd?
laugh.gif
Def More efficent

ok. Just please don't talk hoop with me anymore. Please.

Cool don't try me then...just try your googling stats to prove yourself next time with someone else cause that professor shoeking stuff don't work over here

Last edited:
Yea that doesnt make sense. In 7 years in the league KD already outscored both Gilbert and VC in their first 7 years.

He actually outscored every single person on that list in his first 7 years except for AI.

Last edited:
NBA Most Valuable Player (2014)
5× NBA All-Star (2010–2014)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (2012)
5× All-NBA First Team (2010–2014)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2008)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2008)
NBA Rookie Challenge MVP (2009)
4× NBA scoring champion (2010–2012, 2014)
50–40–90 club (2013)
50 40 89 (2014)

All by 25

But KD ain't in the discussion though :lol: not only is he not in the discussion, but VC, Gilbert, Lebron, Melo, Tmac, and AI are all better scorers than him :rofl:

What does KD not having a ring and only one finals appearance have to do with somebody saying he's the greatest offensive player ever?
Parsons dodged a bullet because that girl isn't real anyway. That was about to end up another Paul George situation.
Oh wow that's a ******?

Given his relationship with Lin, Parsons may be in to that.

Can you explain how that doesnt mean anything?

You dont score all the points without having a full out repertoire of being able to score in every way possible.

Roy? Nba all stay mvp?
Nba rookie challenge mvp?
Nba first team? Even mvp

What the **** does that even begin with having to do with being the best offensive player to ever play the game.
Dude is here saying pretty much if he never makes it to a finals or even Wcf or ever get a ring in the league that these accomplishments solely put him in discussions for greatest offensive player to play the game

U ask bird magic Barkley jordan or kd himself they'll say one day hell be in that talk but no not yet..

Last edited:
Can you explain how that doesnt mean anything?

You dont score all the points without having a full out repertoire of being able to score in every way possible.
Because you have more points makes u a better scorer? So Dirk scores better than KD? Or KG is a better scorer than Steph Curry?

I dont like comparing guards to big men.

But Dirk and KD just goes based on preference. Some will argue that prime Dirk is a better offensive option.

Last edited:
NBA Most Valuable Player (2014)
5× NBA All-Star (2010–2014)
NBA All-Star Game MVP (2012)
5× All-NBA First Team (2010–2014)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2008)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2008)
NBA Rookie Challenge MVP (2009)

4× NBA scoring champion (2010–2012, 2014)
50–40–90 club (2013)
50 40 89 (2014)

All by 25

But KD ain't in the discussion though :lol: not only is he not in the discussion, but VC, Gilbert, Lebron, Melo, Tmac, and AI are all better scorers than him :rofl:

Most of the things on that list not really relevant to your argument

Last edited:
The greatest ever will find a way the win games in game 7s offensively when the games on the line..

Not if my shots not going down I'll kick it on the 3 pt line n let Russ see if he can get something done

Kd is amazing no sighting here, his games unreal..but to say the greatest player to ever play the game offense defense whatever is just stupid..

"Your better than that man, your a better poster than that, domt even acknowledge/laugh at that content man,
I know your better than that"

:lol:. Had to do it

Last edited:
Most of the things on that list not really relevant to your argument

So being all NBA first team 5 times in 7 years isn't relevant to my argument? Him being an all star 5 times in 7 years isn't relevant to my argument huh? Him being rookie of the year isn't relevant to my argument huh?

:rofl: :rofl:

Done with it. You aren't making sense man.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/duranke01.html#per_game::none Look at this...Look at what he's compiled already in 7 years. How can one do this and not be in the discussion? If you can look at what he's done thus far and still think he isn't even in the discussion then okay. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom